What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phir theek hai....waisy agar tum involve ho tou phir kuch theek nahin hota.....insaan baan jao muna warna @Slav Defence uncle baddua de ga :D

You have pm facility? How? :blink:

baddua?tind phor doon ga ek dafa mai..na bachay ki baans na rahay gi baansury...
PM----gmail baray bhai...kuch sikhao in logon ko...

wow @Alpha1 great respect you have here!

ager ek elder hone ki haisiyat se I have a right to correct him..this is not insult.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 seriously 1 more reason to come back?

wow @Alpha1 great respect you have here!

My dear, i know am out of my place here since i dont even know the issue at hand, but i will say just one thing, The respect is just like money-you have to earn it through hard work- and when the time comes, you will loose it jsut like water flows done..... @Alpha1 is like a friend and younger brother, and being elder i guess we have right to teach him lesson, shouldnt we all?

@balixd @Alpha1 respects all of you a great deal. You @Slav Defence and especialy @Talon . I only see him getting cyberbullied and he may not show you guys but he talks to me a lot. Uski halat dekh k tars aata hai mujhay!

I hope you people remember what awesome said about him!

@Slav Defence i have just visited the thread with your report....looks good, but i have not read it yet, i am having guests from karachi so busy with them, i will give my feedback later inshallah

@balixd @Alpha1 respects all of you a great deal. You @Slav Defence and especialy @Talon . I only see him getting cyberbullied and he may not show you guys but he talks to me a lot. Uski halat dekh k tars aata hai mujhay!

I hope you people remember what awesome said about him!
Cyberbullied by whom? Let the dogs bark, one should pay least attention, if that is what he is worried about than i have told him to go out more often, i know it Will sound filmy, but he needs to control his inner self, i told him many times to look at some proper martial arts, follow up the belt system

@Tk_90 please leave it for the mean time! :undecided:

@Slav Defence i have just visited the thread with your report....looks good, but i have not read it yet, i am having guests from karachi so busy with them, i will give my feedback later inshallah

Cyberbullied by whom? Let the dogs bark, one should pay least attention, if that is what he is worried about than i have told him to go out more often, i know it Will sound filmy, but he needs to control his inner self, i told him many times to look at some proper martial arts, follow up the belt system

balixd I will tell you meray bhai..yahan dafan kerdo abhi..issue ko..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom