What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
And making me leave the forum is like helping me?
i told you i dont think the way you and truthseer were saying!
You pathetic delusional fool!I don't know why you log in to a place where you are BACKSTABBED ,bashed,fooled, cyber bullied and trolled 24/7. Where you are called a Drama queen, liar, Attention seeker And I still am not mentioning the realy revealing abuses and accusations against you.Even Awesome said that people are using you for their own fun.Many people someplace else told you this. Ok stay in your ******* delusional world.I am out!

You pathetic delusional fool!I don't know why you log in to a place where you are BACKSTABBED ,bashed,fooled, cyber bullied and trolled 24/7. Where you are called a Drama queen, liar, Attention seeker And I still am not mentioning the realy revealing abuses and accusations against you.Even Awesome said that people are using you for their own fun.Many people someplace else told you this. Ok stay in your ******* delusional world.I am out!
851575_126361914215272_209730609_n.png

I think you went overboard!

@Alpha1 .. if you think i am bullying you... police ko report karne se pahle mujhe bol dena bhai... main band kar dunga..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 .. if you think i am bullying you... police ko report karne se pahle mujhe bol dena bhai... main band kar dunga..
hain?
Just Plain truth. Take it or leave it.I will send you PMs of people regarding you then you will understand. Bye bye. I am logging out!
what PMs?
Meri neechay say zameen khiska k kidhar ja rahay ho! Atleast edit your post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom