What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion Crashed into the local chapter of pundits a while ago- ran off with curses on my tail. It seems that I shall be going to hell, will I find you there before me bringing order to the place? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BGNdSuKCMAAD-p7.jpg:large

658 Tribal families from 102 villages back to Hindu fold from Xianity. 3127 ppl (1513 men & 1614 women)

They got money from missionaries, money finished, now back to Hinduism.
Dr. Togadia at work...

658 Tribal families from 102 villages back to Hindu fold from Xianity. 3127 ppl (1513 men & 1614 women)

Dr. Togadia at work...

I humbly request not to bring religion into this beautiful thread or we will bomb you with Hong wu nukes

Dr. Togadia at work...

Not to be posted here, in the Kingdom of Naswar only @Hyperion may be held to an approximation of worship. Everything else is not cool. Although what is there to celebrate, the Brahmins going to treat them any better now?

I have cooled the place down to 25 degrees celsius, bring swimming shorts, working on a new river rafting project. Devil is being a nice little boy! :D

@Hyperion Crashed into the local chapter of pundits a while ago- ran off with curses on my tail. It seems that I shall be going to hell, will I find you there before me bringing order to the place? :D

Not to be posted here, in the Kingdom of Naswar only @Hyperion may be held to an approximation of worship. Everything else is not cool. Although what is there to celebrate, the Brahmins going to treat them any better now?

:rofl: :rofl:

abey bas kar, kitni chamchagiri karega, @Hyperion hatega toh mey banuga, rehna tujhey chamcha hi hai :rofl:

@Hyperion that was a pleasant reminder that we need to render operational Op. Contra-fundoo.

I have cooled the place down to 25 degrees celsius, bring swimming shorts, working on a new river rafting project. Devil is being a nice little boy! :D

I want bunga bunga parties...only BIGGER! Berlusconi must feel at home. Also I will be bringing a horde of atheists with me, cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom