What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Nah no worries.....I know I had you in my pocket from day one. More than army boy, I am a x fly boy! :D

In that case, you might wanna check your pocket to make sure I am still there, I have a badd habbit of slipping out :P

:omghaha: Nahhhh....I am more attracted to army boys :D

:omghaha: this was hilarious.......No you see I like to promote kashmiri independence with each post I make so I always add the jk in there ;) uncle...you should join me, we all know how much you love kashmir :D LOL

Kashmiri Independence is a one way ticket to the gallows, in my books ! :D

Even for your Royal Butt ! ;)

In that case, you might wanna check your pocket to make sure I am still there, I have a badd habbit of slipping out :P

Im an army brat! madam!

Since you declared it yourself that you do not care , it shouldn't be a part of your bigoted racist nature :D ... Specially when you have the habit of making everything racist ...

I asked you such question because you should be careful from the father and brothers of the girl if you are eloping with her without their permission...do you know about kanwar hussain and riffat afridi case?

whoa whoa wait bro, who released the info on Krait. Who got banned and who's racist?

racist?? no no she was blaming mods and webby and calling them hypocrite because they allowed shivanis entry again--something like that--shivani was banned before for throwing abusive comments to other members--she also tried to abuse alpha1---later on she displayed krait's friend's personal info on her profile--so she was angry and was demanding her permanent ban--i mean she wanted to ban shivani for this disgraceful act.

@Hyperion Dear, I am behaving like an emotional woman ?

WoW. Great. Well it was my friend whose privacy was breached. I know her very well. Will you accept if someone do with @Talon or @Marshmallow ?

I again say I am not angry. Just telling you the hypocrisy and double standards.

But never mind. I expected too much from all of you. Sorry to all. Deleteing my post.

Carry on with your Naswar.

wat happend KRAIT?:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess you are in luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom