Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperor Hyperion's new number plates: :omghaha:

naswaristan.jpg

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Armstrong @arp2041 @KRAIT @Dillinger @Secur @LoveIcon

Last edited by a moderator:
chal dikhey bata, whats the issue??
@Armstrong ??

Nothing specific yaara...me and @Armstrong were discussing Musharraf and then Kargil. I'll put up a further post, probably the last one from my side, with some facts that I had gleaned a few years ago on the topic. I was saying generally that you and Hyperion should pitch in, it would be most beneficial.

Gtg... see ya people in couple of hours... way too much work to finish... :undecided:

Nothing specific yaara...me and @Armstrong were discussing Musharraf and then Kargil. I'll put up a further post, probably the last one from my side, with some facts that I had gleaned a few years ago on the topic. I was saying generally that you and Hyperion should pitch in, it would be most beneficial.

Ok, you post, i'll make any correction if needed :enjoy:

Ok, you post, i'll make any correction if needed :enjoy:

Sure thing brother. :D Look at my sword up on this page..that thing is functional by the way..it looks like a fantasy piece because of the wootz steel used to construct the blade and the tang, otherwise its an authentic scimitar made in the olden days. Wootz btw originated in southern India and led to the development of Damascus steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom