What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
577436_10151362712992545_874949375_n.jpg

@Hyperion Anyway I wish you happy life with your live-long friend. Since now, she's the wife of my brother so If you break her heart, emperor's loyal fleet commander's gonna kick your a$s! :D Hayirli Olsun.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong aysay tou N. Wales bhi acha hai

I know...I've got a relative living there somewhere - Loves the country ! :agree:

But the Irish & the Scotts kaa Jigraaaa haiiii; Welsh hain chuduuuu seiii !:tup:

Yara, it's super awesome.... magar phaar karr baarish hoti rehti hai.... :unsure:

Dude I was planning on going to one of them Scandinavian countries but then I passed on the basis of two things :

(i) It was cold...very cold !

(ii) I don't wanna look like Gimli the Dwarf walking down the street where even women are taller than I ! :omghaha:

I know...I've got a relative living there somewhere - Loves the country ! :agree:

But the Irish & the Scotts kaa Jigraaaa haiiii; Welsh hain chuduuuu seiii !:tup:

Dude I was planning on going to one of them Scandinavian countries but then I passed on the basis of two things :

(i) It was cold...very cold !

(ii) I don't wanna look like Gimli the Dwarf walking down the street where even women are taller than I ! :omghaha:

@Armstrong Scotland is lovely if you dont mind the damn cold all the time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom