What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong

frm da link Bhat clan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it is written bearing the surname Bhat belong to the larger Bhat caste of Brahmins

n click on da word Brahmins there where it takes u
smileys-scare-861807.gif

hullo Brahimi (Armstrong) :wave: :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Baap re baap koi mujhe bachaye. Even AK-47a is a sista?

This is turning into a girly forum. More power! :bounce: :victory:

@Hyperion You haven't answered my question about Mushy. Is he going to play any important role after his return, if not then why return in the 1st place? What do the people of Pakistan think of him?

@Hyperion : Wrror, yeh Esapzai kaun looogg hoteiii hain ? :what:

@Armstrong Sup yaraa? How goes life? Enhh. personal question..more like a professional one..are you initiated?

Life goes on ! :tup:

Initiated ? :what:

What level are you at in CA, most of the people in the profession this side of the border frown upon being asked this question..ergo my tentative behavior. So are you initiated..as in have you cleared your intermediate level exams and entered into an articleship?

What level are you at in CA, most of the people in the profession this side of the border frown upon being asked this question..ergo my tentative behavior. So are you initiated..as in have you cleared your intermediate level exams and entered into an articleship?

I'm doing ACCA mate ! Just down one paper (Advanced Taxation) & then I'd be done with ACCA.

I did a 6-8 month long internship with Grant Thornton & then ICAP (Pakistan's Accountancy & Auditing Profession Governing body) dropped the bomb - No auditing firm may employ any foreign qualified accountant/audit as a trainee' - So I sort of left & decided why not look for something else ! I hated my few months as an audit trainee & I would really want to look for something else; otherwise after I'm done with ACCA (probably this June), I'd rejoin the firm or some other firm & go for my ICAEW articles from there !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom