What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I know I just saw it! I'll read it later tonight:)
LOLOLOLOL NO....I refuse to believe this @Armstrong......I have faith in him haha stop this nonsense! He is straigh for sure :D hahaha
ughh just one of those terrible days.... actually the next two weeks will be the same thing before break. Can't wait to go out next friday and just relax after so much stress.
What does your mom do, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh I don't mind...She works with the Ministry of Education India- arduous job- but its her passion. Ah yes my friends are already boasting about Cancun. I'm going to get back at them someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I don't mind...She works with the Ministry of Education India- arduous job- but its her passion. Ah yes my friends are already boasting about Cancun. I'm going to get back at them someday.

Oh that's really cool. So what does she do in NY?

Oh that's really cool. So what does she do in NY?

There's a workshop as usual. Didn't get a chance to ask her the details before she left. Btw that ummm. note you just made, bare in mind its risky..not a good idea to flash information on a forum..so don't reciprocate here.
@ZYXW arp2041 didn't even appreciate me putting up my picture on my profile..apparantly that's unsafe too? :what: On the other hand..I have another person sermonizing about quitting cigarettes..what is with women and their aversion towards smoking?

There's a workshop as usual. Didn't get a chance to ask her the details before she left. Btw that ummm. note you just made, bare in mind its risky..not a good idea to flash information on a forum..so don't reciprocate here.

Oh I see! That's really cool.
Haha dw gotcha!

Alriteyy I am extremely tired to even read the news here. Gonna go take a nap. It was nice talking to you! ttl:D

Oh I see! That's really cool.
Haha dw gotcha!

Alriteyy I am extremely tired to even read the news here. Gonna go take a nap. It was nice talking to you! ttl:D

Been rather slow this side..ttyl. See you on the other channel when I see you. ;) Oh and I almost forgot, <SALUT> Her highness, her grace should know that I'll be seizing the throne for a while in the absence of our senile emperor. <SALUT>:D

@ZYXW arp2041 didn't even appreciate me putting up my picture on my profile..apparantly that's unsafe too? :what: On the other hand..I have another person sermonizing about quitting cigarettes..what is with women and their aversion towards smoking?

hahaah OMGSH that's hilarious.
a) Dude my whole family is from defence, I would be in so much trouble if I put up any info about me, especially HERE, haha trust me would never do something like that! but thnx for looking out:) much appreciated!
b) no, haha girls that tell you to stop smoking are smart. You shoudl listen:D

Been rather slow this side..ttyl. See you on the other channel when I see you. ;) Oh and I almost forgot, <SALUT> Her highness, her grace should know that I'll be seizing the throne for a while in the absence of our senile emperor. <SALUT>:D

where is he? lolol of all the days I needed the humor today haha

hahaah OMGSH that's hilarious.
a) Dude my whole family is from defence, I would be in so much trouble if I put up any info about me, especially HERE, haha trust me would never do something like that! but thnx for looking out:) much appreciated!
b) no, haha girls that tell you to stop smoking are smart. You shoudl listen:D

I've never been a good listener...always been a good runner though. :D

@ZYXW Hit me up on the account asap, talk to you in a day or two. Plenty of work ahead for me- gotta run. Goodnight and sweet dreams highness.

@ZYXW This should brighten up your mood considerably. :D

_4074-1357142347.jpg

2baac475303caa8c0a102efed4d768b8.jpg

Rahul+Gandhi_40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom