What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

What would an atheist possibly understand by the latin phrase " Orbis non sufficit " ( The world is not enough ) ?

Anything , anything at all , mate ?

@Dillinger

What would an atheist possibly understand by the latin phrase " Orbis non sufficit " ( The world is not enough ) ?

Anything , anything at all , mate ?

Many things...the chasm in a man's chest that the whole world cannot fill. Insatiable avarice and greed.

One man can't ruin your nation yaara. I am a bit disappointed o see even @Hyperion lamenting.

AND @Aeronaut has changed his flags, kya maajra hai yaar? Seems like all of you are in collective mourning?

The situations not being good in that region for long , what else do you expect , friend ?

Yeah , they all are collectively mourning the demise of late North Korean leader :rofl:

Many things...the chasm in a man's chest that the whole world cannot fill. Insatiable avarice and greed.

Actually , it is somehow poised to convey a positive meaning , not a warning of some sort .

To the point of self destruction , perhaps ?

Wait.....Lemme read them first....:P i ll be back in few minutes....:D

Take your time ! :D

Actually , it is somehow poised to convey a positive meaning , not a warning of some sort .

To the point of self destruction , perhaps ?

Take your time ! :D

M not from a tribal area brother but still according to my knowledge i think most of ur points are valid....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom