What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 kiyun g? Sirf PDF par aakar aysi cheezain dekhi jati hain? Watch crap on your own time :angel:
@Talon JI, i have downloaded that CRAP, now you can COMPLAIN about his avatar........

@Loki what a PATHETIC avatar, u don't deserve to be a MOD.

@Talon is that OK??

I am unable to troll BD section. Always get distracted :cheesy: by his avatar

tumhey Arjun ki tarah sirf Machli ki aankh dekhni padegi.......

Kaminey uska FIGURE mat dekh.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon JI, i have downloaded that CRAP, now you can COMPLAIN about his avatar........

@Loki what a PATHETIC avatar, u don't deserve to be a MOD.

@Talon is that OK??

tumhey Arjun ki tarah sirf Machli ki aankh dekhni padegi.......

Kaminey uska FIGURE mat dekh.

I am more inclined to be Krishna rather than Arjun ;)

@Argus Panoptes : Dude, I want your opinion on something, as a political scientist that you are - Is it possible for a Government to be both Pluralistic & Democratic without being Secular per se ? Now I've been reading up on Political Science as much as I can & I've come to the conclusion that both Pluralism & Democratism don't require a separation of religion & state per se as their prerequisites & vice versa though most instances of Pluralism & Democracy in its some of the more finer forms exist when there is a Separation of Religion & State because then Religious Prejudices as an impediment are removed from the System.

What I'm trying to get at is that is it possible that in the absence of institutionalized bigotry in the name of religion could a system exist whereby every opinion is entertained whether it comes from a religious paradigm or a purely academic one with the electoral process being the touch-stone ! Which is to say is it possible for a system to still have (say!) some Koranic Laws & still allow someone like Rana Bhagwanda (a Hindu) to be the President or the Prime Minister of the Legislature ? I say this because this is exactly how I've understood when reading up Jinnah's speeches & studying Iqbal side-by-side !

Too many horny nerds on PDF.

It's just an avatar! The woman isn't even real. It's just a CGI!

Don't make fun of my lady :angry:

Heck, there's one Saudi who's avatar is even more....:rofl:
@Mosamania :D

:rolleyes:

& I thought You will be the perfect candidate for the new member of Gang of Three :disagree:

Then how will it remain gang of three :lol:

Gang of Three ko mera hamesha suport rahega, tum log aage se vaar karo, I will provide you with tactical backup :sniper:

ayela.....that was RAKHI SAWANT??!!!??!!!

vomit_0.jpg

@Loki i was right......You don't deserve to be a MOD.....what a PATHETIC AVATAR -----> :hitwall:

Gang of Three ko mera hamesha suport rahega, tum log aage se vaar karo, I will provide you with tactical backup :sniper:

I am thinking of KICKING out @Imran Khan................

Saala kuch kaam nahi kar raha ajkal.......

Even @Skull and Bones........

I need a BACK-UP!!!!

@MST you are second on my LIST :D

Once upon a time, there were three trolls who used to troll BD section everyday.

Their names were @arp2041 @Imran Khan and @Skull and Bones. They trolled day and night. Until I ascended :devil:

@Loki i was right......You don't deserve to be a MOD.....what a PATHETIC AVATAR -----> :hitwall:

I smell jealousy over the sheer awesomeness of my avatar :angel:

@Argus Panoptes : Dude, I want your opinion on something, as a political scientist that you are - Is it possible for a Government to be both Pluralistic & Democratic without being Secular per se ? Now I've been reading up on Political Science as much as I can & I've come to the conclusion that both Pluralism & Democratism don't require a separation of religion & state per se as their prerequisites & vice versa though most instances of Pluralism & Democracy in its some of the more finer forms exist when there is a Separation of Religion & State because then Religious Prejudices as an impediment are removed from the System.

What I'm trying to get at is that is it possible that in the absence of institutionalized bigotry in the name of religion could a system exist whereby every opinion is entertained whether it comes from a religious paradigm or a purely academic one with the electoral process being the touch-stone ! Which is to say is it possible for a system to still have (say!) some Koranic Laws & still allow someone like Rana Bhagwanda (a Hindu) to be the President or the Prime Minister of the Legislature ? I say this because this is exactly how I've understood when reading up Jinnah's speeches & studying Iqbal side-by-side !

@Armstrong I am just a student but I can try to answer your questions at least.

The long answer would require a thesis, but the short answer is yes, I think that a society can be both pluralistic and democratic without necessarily being secular, providing all religious beliefs are treated equally and any differences on inter-religious matters are resolved by democratic principles without depriving any minority of its due rights.

You are probably correct that this is along the lines of what Jinnah wanted for Pakistan, but our experience shows that it is not easy to achieve for many reasons. That is also probably why secular democracies are easier to create and manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom