What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
aisy awaz dil ke andar hi rahe tou behtar hai.....baas kabhi kabhi bahir a jaye tou koi gham nahin.....daar sirf es baat ka hai ke koi meray abu ka na bta de es awaz ke baray mein :undecided:

ahahahahaha......verna.....uncle ji is awaz ko hamesha k liye dafna dein gay:omghaha:
achi,civilized,sophisticated families aur achay backgrounds ka undaza wohan parents k larkon per strictness se hi lagaya jaaskta hai....

She said it here long time ago not just to me, tumne nasha kiya hoiga munne isliye yaad nai hai. :azn:

na na mera tu munna hai..alpha1:cheesy:
baji ne kaha hoga bhai i was out from here for so many days......:smitten:

Bored at work so I though gapshup karloun paar sub busy aajkaal busy hai. :undecided:

Ahh I see !

Yeah , mate , busy in exams and such .

How's life so to speak ?

Cleared " Yankees White " check yet ? :D

ahahahahaha......verna.....uncle ji is awaz ko hamesha k liye dafna dein gay:omghaha:
achi,civilized,sophisticated families aur achay backgrounds ka undaza wohan parents k larkon per strictness se hi lagaya jaaskta hai....
oh na bhai daar tou es baat ka hai ke abu jaan ko es awaaz ka pta chal gaya tou wo aglay september ke bajaye esi september mein 1 teer se 2 shikar kar dein ge...yaani bhai ke saath saath mera bhi :butcher:

Life is good mate, good luck with your exams I got finals in a few week as well.

:rofl: the hell is the "yankee white" check? :woot:

Good to hear that , mate , ah thanks , I wish you best of luck . I must admit that its difficult studying with all the lights " blacking out " at random interval without prior notification . :rofl:

The highest and most strict background check in the States :D . Guaranteed to get you a job at Pentagon . :lol:

yes......aab agaye mat poochna please woh zara personal ho gaye ga....i can tell you this they had understanding issues with each other and either of them was not ready to compromise, so..........

Yaar @Armstrong kii shaaadi karanii chaiya hai. :whistle:

Kyah kehte ho @Slav Defence :coffee:

Good to hear that , mate , ah thanks , I wish you best of luck . Its difficult studying with all the lights " blacking out " at random interval without prior notification . :rofl:

The highest and most strict background check in the States :D .

I commend you Pakistanis in Pakistan who deal with that light issue for years on end. If the lights go out here for longer than a week people would riot in the streets and stores would be looted. :lol:

I reckon I must have passed since I am still here. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aur Bhabi nei ijazaat diii deiii ? :blink:

Peaceful coexistence , mate :D Achieved with " Gunboat " diplomacy .

What is so difficult to understand ? :lol:

I commend you Pakistanis in Pakistan who deal with that light issue for years on end. If the lights go out here for longer than a week people would riot in the streets and stores would be looted. :lol:

Perform the " Hail Mein Fuhrer " then :D I know how its like in the US .

hitler_obama.jpg

Doesn't work like that , sir :rofl:

babber?????

baber...you just said said that tiger is called baber in persian:blink:

oh na bhai daar tou es baat ka hai ke abu jaan ko es awaaz ka pta chal gaya tou wo aglay september ke bajaye esi september mein 1 teer se 2 shikar kar dein ge...yaani bhai ke saath saath mera bhi :butcher:

oho....acha yahan tu ulti ganaga beh rahai hai:omghaha:

Yaar @Armstrong kii shaaadi karanii chaiya hai. :whistle:

Kyah kehte ho @Slav Defence :coffee:

kyun us becharay per zulm ker rahay ho yaar...ghareeb ki azaadi tum se dekhi nahi jaarahi??:omghaha:

babr not baber :coffee:

oh okay....
so how i am gonna translate this all sentence......
"hey soheil..how are u baber":what:

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: :rofl: chill obama is inept he doesn't deserve the hail. :lol:

I want to ask how does it work but idk if I will like the answer. :undecided:

No , that was for the Pakistani nation as you said :D

Ahh well , you aren't hoping to work for DOD or high level security institution right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom