What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

Appi a message from Shree Alpha :P, Alpha is saying that he is gonna get himself banned for another month after his original ban of 5 days expires.

If you want to talk to him then send him a mail on gmail.

Last edited by a moderator:
5285_529998460375888_1494606165_n.jpg

What happened to @Neptune ? The last I heard he had eloped with some Italian lady & decided to move to Milan ! :unsure:

Haha, well bro. Neptune promised his ma to higher his degrees in the 2nd exams. Cauz he got low degrees in the 1st one. About the Italian lady, well yaar: today, you can't find any fenerbahce fan thinking of love, romance today. Cauz tonight we ride! Tonight, we're gonna fight for sth greater than ourselves :D,

Fenerbahce-Benfica UEFA Europa League Semi-finals 2nd round.

P.S We won 1-0 in home :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, well bro. Neptune promised his ma to higher his degrees in the 2nd exams. Cauz he got low degrees in the 1st one. About the Italian lady, well yaar: today, you can't find any fenerbahce fan thinking of love, romance today. Cauz tonight we ride! Tonight, we're gonna fight for sth greater than ourselves :D,

Fenerbahce-Benfica UEFA Europa League Semi-finals 2nd round.

P.S We won 1-0 in home :D

Yeah Moms are like that & mine would have me get better marks by putting a hockey to my head ! :fie:

But they love us & we love them ! :kiss3:

I dunno man I'm not following Football anymore; I'm a die-hard Liverpool Fan but they've performed so badly of late that I feel so down ! :cray:

Yeah Moms are like that & mine would have me get better marks by putting a hockey to my head ! :fie:

I dunno man I'm not following Football anymore; I'm a die-hard Liverpool Fan but they've performed so badly of late that I feel so down ! :cray:

Yeah, it's better to know their values now rather than learning it after their death (God forbit!). Btw about our match, I think we'll get the UEFA cup this season. :)

Im a Barcelona fan and after getting completely dominated and outplayed vs Bayern, I feel the same way lol :(

They'll come back stronger next season, just need a couple of changes!

Once a Cule, Always a Cule ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom