What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're Pakistani. Which means there's no explanition that you could be shy, afraid nor sad. ;)

yeah. she's right. I don't know urdu. But @Talon seriously sis, people started to think that I'm Pakistani when I became Naswarian lol :)

YOU'RE NOT :woot: :woot: oops my bad :whistle:

So what are you? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
oh does he not, even better :devil:

@Neptune i'll save this intel and use it against you at a more suitable time :D

What! Unloyalty to your CO's. You'll be discharged then! :P

(Thought, you already have one about me lol. But then i'll write Turkish myself lol. :))

oh does he not, even better :devil:

@Neptune i'll save this intel and use it against you at a more suitable time :D

@ZYXW looser my dear! How long have you been empresses of Naswaristan you don't know your right hand man?! :blink: @Mirzay @Mani2020 mil gi bongi ki empress :rofl:

No wait she is coconut... :raise: can she be both?

What! Unloyalty to your CO's. You'll be discharged then! :P

(Thought, you already have one about me lol. But then i'll write Turkish myself lol. :))

OMGSHHHH I once knew this turkish guy, who grew up in germany.....turkish guys are HOT! sooooooo in that case..... how you doin :D :whistle:

OMGSHHHH I once knew this turkish guy, who grew up in germany.....turkish guys are HOT! sooooooo in that case..... how you doin :D :whistle:

ahahah. Actually I borned in Austria and raised at different countries and different cities of Turkey because of my parents job :)

Talon dear, aapnay baray mein asay nahi kehtay, it's okay yaar...you aren't THAT old :omghaha:
@ZYXW I am not a fruit :unsure:
images

ok night all, see you tomorrow :wave:
good night @BDforever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom