What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon lagta hai baji ki lite phr chali gyi :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak dari ...so u assumed that i m not a genuine Pashtoon.... thats a joke ov the year:P

kar dia reply ab khush....:lol:

I was just teasing you ! :angel:

I tell my Farsi speaking Afghan friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak Pashto; whereas I tell my Pashto speaking Pashtoon friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak Dari/Farsi & lastly I tell my Urdu, Hindko or Saraiki speaking Pashtoon friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak either Pashto or Dari ! :omghaha:

And most of them say yaraaa itniii Fassadii tou Mother-in-Laws bhii nahin hoteiiin jitnaaa touuu haiii ! :lol:

Tou Khor I was just joking with you ! :)

Waisee bhaiii asal Pashtoon tou Punjabi speaking hoteiin haii like @HRK ! :whistle:

Mujhe bata dena, jab side ke upar chale jaye ga.

Ek pagal insaan ke tara sunne nahin chata hoon main.

:rofl:

#Trolled
lol. I know more english then urdu. I mean what happened? U got trolled?

Salute, brothers and sisters! I'm greeting you with TURAF's first F-35A prototype :D

:omghaha:I thought you were going to post Turkish weirdo women prototype from adnan oktar TV program [haryun yahya]

Scary..
2qc36sw.jpg

I was just teasing you ! :angel:

I tell my Farsi speaking Afghan friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak Pashto; whereas I tell my Pashto speaking Pashtoon friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak Dari/Farsi & lastly I tell my Urdu, Hindko or Saraiki speaking Pashtoon friends that you are fake Pashtoons because you don't speak either Pashto or Dari ! :omghaha:

And most of them say yaraaa itniii Fassadii tou Mother-in-Laws bhii nahin hoteiiin jitnaaa touuu haiii ! :lol:

Tou Khor I was just joking with you ! :)

Waisee bhaiii asal Pashtoon tou Punjabi speaking hoteiin haii like @HRK ! :whistle:

i know.... watching Hum sab umeed sy hain..... LOL.....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom