What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Talon @Arooj Khan @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Hermione G @chauvunist @Secur @Pboy @Neptune @liontk @Monkey D Luffy @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Dillinger @KRAIT @Ayush @Aeronaut @ZYXW @Pukhtoon @Abu Zolfiqar @TaimiKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @ghilzai

- I'm typing this from Peshawar ! :wave:

But today is also my last day here - No internet before otherwise I would have dropped by sooner ! :cray:

I couldn't go to the Namak Mandi or the Kissaa Khwani Bazar or even the Barraa because our host thought it be unwise to move around the city for security purposes ! :cray:

Waiseee I couldn't find anything to buy for my Mom & Baby Sisters back home from here & I visited that market which has a Dunkin Donut outlet on first floor - Where do you guys sells some traditional stuff in Peshawar ? :what:

But I got myself two pairs of Peshawari Chappal ! :smitten:

But I was itching to see the Tribal Areas - Either things aren't that good from a security point of view or our host along with the few others we talked to are a bunch of cowards with a capital 'C' ! :hitwall:

Yaraaa Chapaliii Kebab khaneiii ko mein taraaas giyaaaa ! But that restaurant near Shaheen Medicos near Peshawar University was good ! :agree:

I wish I could meet you guys - The PDefers from Peshawar ! :)

I'll have an MBA in my hand when i return from the states to Peshawar in T-minus 3 months and counting. After an almost 3 year stint in a land faraway from my own.

as per our norms, my house may have a gate but as per our culture the doors are always open for you to come and visit anytime for food drink

tribal areas- it's my dream for all PDFers to visit. I buried my uncle there last summer by road -- from Peshawar to Alamsher (Kurram). Not the safest of routes but we did it. In 2009 such an excursions would be impossible. The enemy made life dificult, but we did it.

You need to permission to enter tribal areas; not all of it is safe. Give it time.

A ball bounces up high after hitting the ground.

Have faith in yourselves, have faith in Allah SWT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have an MBA in my hand when i return from the states to Peshawar in T-minus 3 months and counting. After an almost 3 year stint in a land faraway from my own.

as per our norms, my house may have a gate but as per our culture the doors are always open for you to come and visit anytime for food drink

tribal areas- it's my dream for all PDFers to visit. I buried my uncle there last summer by road -- from Peshawar to Alamsher (Kurram). Not the safest of routes but we did it. In 2009 such an excursions would be impossible. The enemy made life dificult, but we did it.

You need to permission to enter tribal areas; not all of it is safe. Give it time.

A ball bounces up high after hitting the ground.

Have faith in yourselves, have faith in Allah SWT

dude and all those times since 2009 i thought you are some 40-50 year old man and may be a retired service man coz you have that military professional tag line under your name...duh you are a recent MBA .......looks are deceiving

hey @Talon congrats for becoming miss 2000 of naswaristan. .:enjoy

A_Pakistani_with_his_camel_friend.jpg

ab @Talon @Hermione G tum sab se kiya chupana....
yeh meri wali oontni hai....dekho mujhay kitna pyaaaaaaaaaaar kerti hai...aur is ki eyes kitni beautiful hainnnnn.........aur dekho mai kiyna shy horaha hooon......:bunny:

ye kahan ki pic hai?? ? karachi ki to nahi lagti....

yaar this is a fake pic.....just for fun...even i dont know..this was the reponse to talon's joke:hitwall:

yaar this is a fake pic.....just for fun...even i dont know..this was the reponse to talon's joke:hitwall:

@Talon, I can understanding your feeling.....me going off too in few mins too, just got my laptop and internet so I will be going on and off
@Alpha1.....nothing much bro, just sitting some 70 kms out from hyderabad.......:cray:....in the middle of somewhere :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom