What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAR KAAFI DIN SE MERI NUTRITION INCREASE HOGAYE HAI...:hitwall:LOL @Talon koi mashwara??@secur what do u suggest??

karachi is also cloudy.......:smitten: how are u empress??

hello @Pboy......
@Talon aj tum ko itne cartooons kyun yaad arahay hain??

Hey man, whats up?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pboy
905674_137401649777386_2007519129_o.jpg

Yeh kiya hai? Whats this lol?

Heard of Counter Strike, but never Covert Strike.......

summer holidays almost over... kuch jyada hee ghum liya... how are you mate...

Good!

I'm fine and happy as ever...:D

The summer season has just set in here, so planning to gain some altitude with some friends.

What if i start my journey in an air balloon across The Himalayas and end up being captured by Indian BSF on your side of the land.

Himalayas_and_balloon_ride_1.jpg

Will they give me the liberty to call some hinduguy?...... to inform my family that i'm captured by some friendly forces across the LOC; ...And will get a bit late for dinner....:D

Good!

I'm fine and happy as ever...:D

The summer season has just set in here, so planning to gain some altitude with some friends.

What if i start my journey in an air balloon across The Himalayas and end up being captured by Indian BSF on your side of the land.

Himalayas_and_balloon_ride_1.jpg

Will they give me the liberty to call some hinduguy?...... to inform my family that i'm captured by some friendly forces across the LOC; ...And will get a bit late for dinner....:D

you better come up with a love story .. like some kashmiri girl you met online ... :)
hot air baloon over himalayan mountains sounds really cool...

@Patriots is it the 1st time u came to naswaristan?

you better come up with a love story .. like some kashmiri girl you met online ... :)
hot air baloon over himalayan mountains sounds really cool...

Kishmiri girls are remarkably beautiful, no questions over it. So, you mean to look out for a permanent residence there?
And what about those 72 virgins i've have met offline.I'll be killed by a friendly fire....:lol:
People will contact interpol just to get a hand on me.:D
Pakistan mein to bigli bhe nahi hote, Andhere mein lagwa do ge mere.....:D

Ok dear , good to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom