What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW I respect your independence too much to accept any such proposal. :P

Toh tum patao table paar nai toh kaha? :whistle:

baby thora dominance sub koh acha lugta hai ;)

jaha peh mein thori dayr mein sonay jarahi hoon, chalo waha peh mein propose bhi kerdo gi agar tumne kernay diya :lol: JUST MEESSING WITH YOU!!! JK JK :P

Last edited by a moderator:

What did I say about a patriarchal society? The more these things, these hideous crimes, happen the more we protest- Central Delhi is FLOODED with protesters- one way or the other we'll get the stricter laws we want and the societal changes we need despite the strong opposition. Many a conservative who blame "westernization" and "lose women" running into their holes now.

Insan nae Janwar hain aisy log...:angry:

yeah.... poor kid.... she ll never get out ov this trauma....:cry:
@Hermione G @ZYXW
I know what awaits her!

Parental rejection, society will reject her..
She will suffer her whole life, never to be liked, never to be loved...
There will be moments in her life, when she will consider death an easier option. Believe me this trauma will NEVER Go away!
I feel sorry for her. No one can understand her pain! I feel sorry for her!
:cray::cray::cray:

baby thora dominance sub koh acha lugta hai ;)

jaha peh mein thori dayr mein sonay jarahi hoon, chalo waha peh mein propose bhi kerdo gi agar tumne kernay diya :lol: JUST MEESSING WITH YOU!!! JK JK :P

I only like to dominate certain time of the day besides that you are in charge of yourself........
Main samja nai :P

I only like to dominate certain time of the day besides that you are in charge of yourself........
Main samja nai :P

let's hope when I get my hands on u, ur in the mood to dominate ;) LOLOLOL

aur kaisay sumjao :azn:

LMFAOOOO.....when is the morning prayer? don't u have to pray?
the irony of this post....prayer and everything else in the same post LMAOOOOOOO

@Hermione G @ZYXW
I know what awaits her!

Parental rejection, society will reject her..
She will suffer her whole life, never to be liked, never to be loved...
There will be moments in her life, when she will consider death an easier option. Believe me this trauma will NEVER Go away!
I feel sorry for her. No one can understand her pain! I feel sorry for her!
:cray::cray::cray:

No I hope she grows up to be a strong person and realizes that...there is no need for any of that stuff...everyone deserves to live a happy life besides she shouldn't have to suffer for someone else's ignorance.

let's hope when I get my hands on u, ur in the mood to dominate ;) LOLOLOL

aur kaisay sumjao :azn:

LMFAOOOO.....when is the morning prayer? don't u have to pray?
the irony of this post....prayer and everything else in the same post LMAOOOOOOO

Do I have to pray yes, not yet though at around 530 to 6. I will pray for you jaan :Angel: hopefully God forgives you for lying to yourself. :D

What did I say about a patriarchal society? The more these things, these hideous crimes, happen the more we protest- Central Delhi is FLOODED with protesters- one way or the other we'll get the stricter laws we want and the societal changes we need despite the strong opposition. Many a conservative who blame "westernization" and "lose women" running into their holes now.

I am waiting for that argument now.

No I hope she grows up to be a strong person and realizes that...there is no need for any of that stuff...everyone deserves to live a happy life besides she shouldn't have to suffer for someone else's ignorance.
I Pray So..... :meeting:

Do I have to pray yes, not yet though at around 530 to 6. I will pray for you jaan :Angel: hopefully God forgives you for lying to yourself. :D

Nah no need to pray for me, i already got u :whistle: haha

lying to myself? how so?

LMFAOOO i just checked the time, it's morning already.....love how you manage to keep me up all night LOLOL i had planned to go to bed 4 hours ago :lol: well charity is good :D

alrite gonna go to bed nite :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom