What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar sis.. aik baat batao... agar banda apnay say bari larki kou aunty keh dey tu aap log ghussa kyun kar jati hoo?:undecided:
@DESERT FIGHTER i usually joke but...other girls prob get this in their mind:
old-woman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon if you don't mind I want to ask "TUM LARKI HI HO NA......"

har waqat mar-pit q karti hooo.... :undecided:
@HRK har waqat kahan?! was a tomboy most of my life...abhi tak wahin adatain hain :cheesy:

Reactions: HRK
@DESERT FIGHTER i usually joke but...other girls prob get this in their mind:
old-woman.jpg

A few years ago... i was admitted to CMH Lahore after a car accident... so there was this girl in her mid 20s ... she looked after her father ... and sometimes she would come to my room and ask if i was fine and stuff.. so one day ... i "accidently" called her aunty ... bas phir... shamat shurrow ho gai.. she called me alot of bad words.. and i was like "pani pani" ho gaya... after tht i never called anybody aunty! :lol:

A few years ago... i was admitted to CMH Lahore after a car accident... so there was this girl in her mid 20s ... she looked after her father ... and sometimes she would come to my room and ask if i was fine and stuff.. so one day ... i "accidently" called her aunty ... bas phir... shamat shurrow ho gai.. she called me alot of bad words.. and i was like "pani pani" ho gaya... after tht i never called anybody aunty! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER
lehhh ullo kahin ka...jub woh mid 20s mein lag hi rahi thee...ziada say ziada baji keh day tay...haan agar 30s ki thee then aunty is fine...but in mid 20s women like to be acknowledged pretty not winkled like aunties :rofl:

i call shadi shuda women or women with kids aunties even if our age gap would be 5 yrs.. :rofl:

sorry to say dear but this time fault lies at your side......

Us bechari ke khane Khelne ke din tha and you said her Aunty.......wah bi trolling ker di..... :omghaha:

I can bet it was intentional..........;)

Uff Allah amma aap itni chalak ho :blink: :what:
@M-48 jaa yaar tunay nai aysa kabhi soocha? :rofl: I have successfully slapped 2 guys after calling them bros ;)

@DESERT FIGHTER
lehhh ullo kahin ka...jub woh mid 20s mein lag hi rahi thee...ziada say ziada baji keh day tay...haan agar 30s ki thee then aunty is fine...but in mid 20s women like to be acknowledged pretty not winkled like aunties :rofl:

i call shadi shuda women or women with kids aunties even if our age gap would be 5 yrs.. :rofl:

Dude i was in the fsc.. barely 17 or 18!

@M-48 jaa yaar tunay nai aysa kabhi soocha? :rofl: I have successfully slapped 2 guys after calling them bros ;)

Lol... ais mein kya bari baat hai... i used to beat people without saying anything...:omghaha:

@DESERT FIGHTER uska koi bacha tha ya shadi shuda thee? nai naa...then she is NEVER aunty...yahin hai rule ;)

Nahin she wasnt married..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom