What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ALL about dumb blondes. My young friends keep me posted.

I'm going in as a double agent (don't tell anyone but your handler, please). My shtik will be to be the ultimate resource on whom to shoot up in the Internet Hindu crowd.

Hi! Joe Shearer , we are lucky to have your company around here.

Give me the honor to share something with you about those Blonde jokes/Dumb blondes.

The most prominent expression of blonde hairs, blue eyes and fair skin comes with a deficiency of an enzyme with out which a person is unable to manufacture melanin inside the body.
More over their urine has a musty odor and they are mentally retarded.
They figured it out that may be it's the blonde hairs that make you retarded.That's where those blonde jokes came from.
Those are in fact started against the PKU patients.Since at presentation they were retarded & back then we didn't know the reason behind the phenomenon.It made up the field well manured and fertilized for the jokes to sprout.

I feel remorse that i've been the culprit of the similar deed, before i got to know the reason behind it.I may have used those jokes occasionally but i stopped once i learned that.

Thanks you very much for your time.Please take good care of yourself.

And Welcome to Pakistan.:)

My regards.

Yeah Ronnie nay kaha nae to mujhy to abi b shak hai.... :unsure::lol:

Abhi bhi shak?? Ronnie ne abhi tak nahee bataya?? Mein Ronnie ko danta hoon! :angry:

uh,oh :rofl: shuker hai k uss ne ron weasly bunne ki himmat nahi ki verna.........yeh hermione tum ne tu sur tore dena tha:omghaha:

Nope Ron is idiot and stupid! harry potter is wise and clever! :omghaha:

uh,oh :rofl: shuker hai k uss ne ron weasly bunne ki himmat nahi ki verna.........yeh hermione tum ne tu sur tore dena tha:omghaha:

He tried actually...:rofl: but wo ghalti se bol dia tha unho ne phr ye harry ban gaye to mainy kaha chalo ab bar bar aitraz b thek nae lagta....:rofl:

apko kyun laga k wo larki hay? Just asking?

Coz ov his name... n he said mein yahan nayee hun...:undecided:

Abhi bhi shak?? Ronnie ne abhi tak nahee bataya?? Mein Ronnie ko danta hoon! :angry:

Nope Ron is idiot and stupid! harry potter is wise and clever! :omghaha:

Excuze me.... he is not....:angry: U sound like Malfoy.... harry and Ronnie are best buddiez... real harry aisi bat nae bol sakta...:blink: ab to shak or b zada hogya hai... QK JURM BOLTA HAI......:rofl:

haan thats why he was after jinne lol

Q Hermione pyari nae kia???:girl_cray3:

He tried actually...:rofl: but wo ghalti se bol dia tha unho ne phr ye harry ban gaye to mainy kaha chalo ab bar bar aitraz b thek nae lagta....:rofl:

Coz ov his name... n he said mein yahan nayee hun...:undecided:

shabash meri buchi you know how to survive in this cruel cruel world:omghaha:

Excuze me.... he is not....sound like Malfoy.... harry and Ronnie are best buddiez... real harry aisi bat nae bol sakta...:blink: ab to shak or b zada hogya hai... QK JURM BOLTA HAI......:rofl:

Q Hermione pyari nae kia???:girl_cray3:

chalo chalo hermione stiks...kitne buray baal they us k surr k jaisay maggie noodles:omghaha:

Happy Ugadi @samantk , so which taste of life lured you the most so far and brought the best out of you except the happiness?

A strange question, but my one and only beloved Mother! Apart from happiness she brought out the man who should respect women, a man who should think about the poor, a man who should be just.. many but i think these are the most important!

Then, my JD :enjoy: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom