What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong @Alpha1 Guys as I usually try to avoid non defence topics, i am feeling uncomfortable speaking on behalf of pakistan people on a insurgent thread, is this poster zarvan genuine about what he is saying. I have never met someone of that extremity not to mean any offensive to the particular ideals or beliefs as I am not in the position to judge.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Alpha1 Guys as I usually try to avoid non defence topics, i am feeling uncomfortable speaking on behalf of pakistan people on a insurgent thread, is this poster zarvan genuine about what he is saying. I have never met someone of that extremity not to mean any offensive to the particular ideals or beliefs as I am not in the position to judge.
u had a fight with zarvan?

Zarvan is know to be very religious!

u had a fight with zarvan?

Zarvan is know to be very religious!

I am sorry but what does being devout have to do with sympathizing with terroriste, that is not religious at all. I am just confused as how can a sane person even defend such an entity that has so much innocent blood on it's hand.

He seems very confident, which is why I asked the question. Other than the case where you might have confidential knowledge it cannot be possible to be so confident, well that or being far too confident in your own analysis which can lead to a considerable bias.

So does everyone else who has an opinion on anything ! For the much vaunted 'strategic depth' I've heard many a bureaucrats & military personnel who were there when all of this was happening, drawing a chuckle everytime its mentioned, pointing towards how it wasn't anything close to 'what the rest of us think it was' & yet it along with accepted definition is taken as gospel !

anyway @Alpha1, take care now back to my books :) and kimchi

I am sorry but what does being devout have to do with sympathizing with terroriste, that is not religious at all. I am just confused as how can a sane person even defend such an entity that has so much innocent blood on it's hand.
is he supporting TTP , taliban etc?

Hain....kiyun behan meineiii aisaaa kiyaa kiyaaaa haiii ? :blink:

Sir dnt cal me sis mjhe is category se dor rakhain :D :D

@Talon detail send krdo woh baby elephant wali :D

Tou aur kiyaa @Hermione G ko khalaaa kahooon ? :omghaha:

Sub pdf ki member apki behan but except me :P

Where?

link post kro yahan :)

Sir dnt cal me sis mjhe is category se dor rakhain :D :D

@Talon detail send krdo woh baby elephant wali :D

Tou aur kiyaa @Hermione G ko khalaaa kahooon ? :omghaha:
Sub pdf ki member apki behan but except me :P

Where?

link post kro yahan :)

Baishak aaap kiii murrrdanaa awaz, moooch aur tind mujheee aaap koo baraaa bhai kehneii pe majbooor kartiii hai lakin aaap phir bhiii meriii behan ki tarhaaan hiii hain ! :agree:

The butt with the gut.

Abaaai mei nei aisiii kiyaa baaat keh diii ? :what:

Baishak aaap kiii murrrdanaa awaz, moooch aur tind mujheee aaap koo baraaa bhai kehneii pe majbooor kartiii hai lakin aaap phir bhiii meriii behan ki tarhaaan hiii hain ! :agree:

G nhi mjhe apki behan bana he nhi hai ap mere ilawa sub ko bana lo :cray:

@Aeronaut I nearly died listening to that song :rofl: Your and my taste are sooooo different :angel:

@liontk our uncle @Zarvan is special :rofl:

Here on PDF you have people from all sorts of mind sets ;)

@liontk once upon a time the British called freedom fighters of India as rebels but in India they are called freedom fighters....Same people, same activity but different point of view....Likewise..it depends which angle you are viewing from :enjoy:

anyway @Alpha1, take care now back to my books :) and kimchi

@liontk YUCK that pickled gobbi is nasty!! :blink: :sick:

Eik hi pul pe parayaa kar diyaaa - Kiya mein itnaa buraaa lagtaaa huuuun ? :cray:

@Armstrong mard ka bacha ban...shes flirting with you in the open aur kiya cha hiyea? :blink: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom