What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pshhh you can't kick me out emperor. I will join the rebel movement and bring you down to your knees in seconds ;)

Someday someone else might take over and be the next emperor, but I will always be the empress!:P....it's part of the new law I passed.

Do you wish me to make contact with the rebels my lady? Arch minister @Armstrong and the recently faithful Minister @arp2041 shall lend credibility to our movement. :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just leave our "lakht-e-jiggar" (beloved son) behind, and be banished woman.. the Emperor is heart-broken after your insolence! :cray:

pshhh you can't kick me out emperor. I will join the rebel movement and bring you down to your knees in seconds ;)

Someday someone else might take over and be the next emperor, but I will always be the empress!:P....it's part of the new law I passed.

ok i gtg
smileys-waving-234568.gif

hav to wake up early,gunna go wid family to another city for a day
smileys-waving-234568.gif

images

Oh I am not questioning your belief. :) Just stating that the general people don't take too fondly to such a line of questioning. Same here, organized religion frankly scares me witless. Hugo ji btw really knew how to stick it to America, he called President Bush the devil...:omghaha: WAIT A MINUTE...Why did your fellows elect Bush not once but twice anyway?:what:
No no i get you completely and I personally like that too :)
we were bored and wanted entertainment! haha

(he was the ex-CIA chief -good cheater and liar- should explain it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom