What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
harry-potter-logic-66ye6pow.jpg

@Talon aapi that was a serious question!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hermione G Hmmmmm...no one knows my age :azn: me and @JonAsad took a fluctuating potion which hermione gave us :rofl:

Me????:undecided: Or u r talking about real hermione???:cheesy:

Coz m not that good at potions... i used to hate snape alot so never paid any attention to him... wo to end pe pata laga he z such sweet person...:laugh:

University of liverpool, nahin nahin, you know i applied for credit transfers from my previous qualification to this one, first they said they will do it and sounded satisfactory, now that its been 3 weeks and i have deposited the fee for one year, they told me credit transfers are not possible....idiots.....they should have told me in first place.....replied to there email giving reference to other universities doing the same, and hinted at a possible withdrawal and fee refund.lets see what they have to say, no reply from there side yet
which uni?:unsure: was it da last date tody?:unsure:

@Talon Not everyone is my aapi, nor do i trust everyone and not everyone knws anythng abt me! :cray: btw do read my mail when u feel like it :cheers:

@Talon Not everyone is my aapi, nor do i trust everyone and not everyone knws anythng abt me! :cray: btw do read my mail when u feel like it :cheers:
@Alpha1 your questions have nothing to do with me being your aapi or not! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom