What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop: Traffic jam tou khatam ho jata hai na :azn:

Agar itna pass karo gy na tou Pass ho jain gy dunya say :angry:

par jo traffic jam female drivers ki waja se hota hai woh kabhi nahin kholta......:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: .....hum becharon se poocho :cray:

thankyou sir! :pakistan:
@balixd hi!
@Slav Defence it took me an hour to calm down!

you ! how you doing?....kya hoa, kyon ghusa aya hoa hai?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence sis isnt incharge @Aeronaut is.
By the power vested to me by the great @Aeronaut , I AM THE CHIEF OF POLICE , COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ANTI-THARKI FORCES

slav defence brother is the minister of science--and m working for nuclear project--who's with me??to make naswaristan more powerful??

Riggs%20Library%20CLAS%20homepage.gif

ajao bhai @Talon @Alpha1 @Neptune @Mirzay @balixd

and others--------------

I have established nuclear research centre---grand opening on this Friday!:toast_sign:

slav defence brother is the minister of science--and m working for nuclear project--who's with me??to make naswaristan more powerful??

Riggs%20Library%20CLAS%20homepage.gif

and others--------------

I have established nuclear research centre---grand opening on this Friday!:toast_sign:

Yar ab mazeed time waste mat karo :P )

and others--------------

good work.....i want you to give us strategic assets.......:chilli: :chilli: :chilli: :chilli:
make sure you sign Naswar NPT :D (Naswar Non-Proliferation Treaty )

If you thanked him then yes I mentioned you, what is there to backbite.. But hope you also remember what he said about others too :lol:

Well i hate India And he hated Indians! I dont hate indians! I had good friends from india! i still have! He was more like confused to see indians on a Pakistani Defence Forum! I dont completely agree with him!

@Slav Defence sis isnt incharge @Aeronaut is.
By the power vested to me by the great @Aeronaut , I AM THE CHIEF OF POLICE , COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ANTI-THARKI FORCES

Well, the standing Chain Of Command is the only active one. And according to it, you are the Commanding Officer of Strategic Forces Command, you have nukes, but not cops or anti-tharki things :D

O yar, aisa kia hua, I didnt give you any infraction ever did I?

Lol- give me some infractions time to time- i need to feel like i am contributing in some way- :D-

He was given a prior infraction for his language, he was warned before hand, yet he still persisted. He was then given a repeated violation infraction worth 2 points.

Fair enough- Maybe that will bring him back to his senses- :tup:-

@Slav Defence it took me an hour to calm down!

Do you want me to waste your hour worth of calming down effort- :devil:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom