What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the new EMPEROR dear, now no Security Guard can dare do anything against me :D

@arp2041 justice minister who is me myself and I gave the verdict before you proclaimed yourself as emperor...

BTW, dude Naswar corner was opened for me...meaning I am the true empress!! :rofl:

The name Naswaristan was also coined by me....go read naswar corner where I told @Hyperion to open Naswaristan....

May ab TROLLING ka naam sun k dar jata hun :cray: :cray:
:blink:
@Mirzay kay jin chimar giyea tujhay?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 justice minister who is me myself and I gave the verdict before you proclaimed yourself as emperor...

BTW, dude Naswar corner was opened for me...meaning I am the true empress!! :rofl:

The name Naswaristan was also coined by me....go read naswar corner where I told @Hyperion to open Naswaristan....

:blink:
@Mirzay kay jin chimar giyea tujhay?! :blink:

@Talon mainey kab kaha EMPRESS is also changed :whistle:

Only the Emperor has been changed, rest all relations remains as it is :D

@ZYXW :P

@Talon, not fair, me and @Armstrong always have good exchanges- and decent ones without dick measuring. In fact when time permits I will be replying to his last post with an equally long post- I'll be sure to mention you in it.:guns:

@Dillinger yaar lambhi posts ithay mana hain!! :P

And no political talks please!!

Koi tension nahin i have made a timetable, 2 hours for game thats it, 5 hours for uni work, than 2.5 hours in the afternoon and than again 2 hours before hitting the bed for exam preparation......i have applied for govt job.....tou uska written test hai....for.bps 17.....please dua karna i seriously need it

Inshallah mera bhai kyun nahi--Allah kamiyaab keray ga (ameen):toast_sign:

@Talon mainey kab kaha EMPRESS is also changed :whistle:

Only the Emperor has been changed, rest all relations remains as it is :D

@ZYXW :P

@arp2041 oay B-O-N-G-A-Y (since when is this censored?)-! tujhay samajh nai aai? :rofl: @Hyperion never really had the real power...It is my thread baba g!! I am the true RULER!! :rofl:

Thread mayray liyea khuli thee...naam bhi mein nay chuna :rofl:

So sub mera hai baba g :coffee:

Btw, Naswaristan has me as an autonomous monarch!! :P

@arp2041 yaara I can't comment on that thread, tu kaise jhelta hai dono side ke paglon ko pata nahi. Some fool will scream congress zindabad another fool will say so what, BJP is less corrupt, phir beechme tapak padega koi lucha who'll scream Modi Ji is god (which would not be funny at all if someone said it to Modi's face- he'd likely disappear without a trace). Bhai tu chatai kar in vellon ki- mai toh gali galoj shuru kar dunga. :angel:

Meaning no one can rule WITHOUT MY CONSENT.. @Hyperion had my consent :P

@Talon tum samajh nahi rahi ho, no doubt you are the EMPRESS, i m not contesting that, but a kingdom also needs a Male Leader to lead them in wars, thats why EMPEROR is also needed :D

@Talon tum samajh nahi rahi ho, no doubt you are the EMPRESS, i m not contesting that, but a kingdom also needs a Male Leader to lead them in wars, thats why EMPEROR is also needed :D
@arp2041 male consort hota hai not emperor :rofl:

not so fast @arp2041 we are having meeting with @WebMaster and other mods that whose gonna be next emperor of naswarabad--we have requested webby to be a caretaker of naswaristan till the return of emperor @Hyperion from battlefield--in case if our previous tharki emperor survived from war,then he will continue his rule or else we will conduct elections for new emperor who will continue his thurky lagecy:P

BTW, like I said I am autonomous MONARCHY I dont share the throne... :P

not so fast @arp2041 we are having meeting with @WebMaster and other mods that whose gonna be next emperor of naswarabad--we have requested webby to be a caretaker of naswaristan till the return of emperor @Hyperion from battlefield--in case if our previous tharki emperor survived from war,then he will continue his rule or else we will conduct elections for new emperor who will continue his thurky lagecy:P
@Slav Defence Oay yaar!! Seriously sirf mayra haq hai idher!! It was opened for me and named with the name I chose! :P

why are you forgetting that you were only runner up for last time:rofl: actual jansheen of @Hyperion is @Pakistani Nationalist:omghaha:

Kameeno this is MONARCHY, not DEMOCRAZY ok??

NO ELECTIONS.

BTW, like I said I am autonomous MONARCHY I dont share the throne... :P

@Slav Defence Oay yaar!! Seriously sirf mayra haq hai idher!! It was opened for me and named with the name I chose! :P

tum tu malka ho,aur malka baghair badsha kis kam ki??:omghaha:tum akailay nahi samhal skti yahan afghani law chalta hai:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom