What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperion Bhaiiiiiii............10000+ posts.........PARTY kaha de rahey ho??? :azn:

Hello Armstrong,Hyperion,Zarvin,Krait,RazPak :wave: hw r u all friends?:P

Me Is ----
baby-sad.jpg

i can imagine im too under stress of studies,my hitler parents always want deeeeee best from mee:sick: when will ur exam end?

Why are Parents soooo Strict in some matters?:suicide::sad::girl_wacko:
sad_baby1.jpg

Tomorrow's the last one ! :D

Hitler Parents ! :blink:

Well I'm the Stalinist Brother - Off to the Gulags for you, Marsh ! :devil:

Tomorrow's the last one ! :D

Hitler Parents ! :blink:

Well I'm the Stalinist Brother - Off to the Gulags for you, Marsh ! :devil:

u r so lucky u will b free then :bunny:and look at me?:hitwall:

yes be Stalinist or Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy or Fenrir Greyback or any other Harry potter Villains :police: just use ur little powers and influence on ma parents plzzzz:p:yu:

u r so lucky u will b free then :bunny:and look at me?:hitwall:

yes be Stalinist or Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy or Fenrir Greyback or any other Harry potter Villains :police: just use ur little powers and influence on ma parents plzzzz:p:yu:

When was Stalin (Jozef Stalin) a HP character that you've mentioned him & 3 death-eaters in one sentence ! :blink:

Abhii ummmer hei ragreiii giiii....aur kiyaa hamariii ummer mein aah kar mehnat karnaa seekhooo giiii - So Uncle & Aunty - Keep it up ! :tup:

What doesn't kill you, only makes you strong - the song wasn't that way off the mark, so lets toughen this marshmallow up !

When was Stalin (Jozef Stalin) a HP character that you've mentioned him & 3 death-eaters in one sentence ! :blink:

Abhii ummmer hei ragreiii giiii....aur kiyaa hamariii ummer mein aah kar mehnat karnaa seekhooo giiii - So Uncle & Aunty - Keep it up ! :tup:

What doesn't kill you, only makes you strong - the song wasn't that way off the mark, so lets toughen this marshmallow up !

it was not i know but i dont know this person either,i thot it may be some villain like hitler from ancient greek period (the old period u belong)so i gave the names of villains from my time:P

Uncle and Aunty:tdown: ....hey u r my friend dont support them:nono:

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down for them:tsk:
57380-TMZ_s_Funny_Baby_Face_Contest_L8_0012_Layer_13_full-480w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom