What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi talon ji.. where in EU are you from?

@priti Hi...I am from Pakistan not from EU...am CURRENTLY in Europe though :what: Where....well IF I wanted to share the country wouldnt take an EU flag but that country's flag, right?

wat happnd to @Talon sista?:undecided:

@Marshmallow had low bp was seeing stars...How are you kid?

Mother of all mobiles!! I still have this mobile and it still works! Its a decade old!

@A.Rafay YEA!! they dont make those kinds no more!! It was strong long lasting and resistant everything!! Even anti burglary 1stly no one would wanna steal it ORR You could just knock out someone if you hit at the right spot and hard enough with that hammer!! :blink:

Bhai you should check our parliament, it is more interesting than watching cartoons

@balixd and @KRAIT yea we even have women carrying lota in their purses!! :blink: though it was not in the parliament...but on talk show..

I just couldnt stop laughing at her logic!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Badla na merey baad bhi moazo-e-guftagoo
Main ja chuka hoon phir bhi teri mehfiloun main hoon

Mujh say bichad k tu bhi to roye ga ummar bhar
Yeh soch lay k main bhi teri khuahishoun maen hoon

Tu hans raha hay mujh pay mera haal daikh kar
Aur phir bhi main shareek tere qehqahoun main hoon

Khud hi misaal-e-laala-e-sehra lahoo lahoo
Aur khud hi ‘Faraz’ apnay tamashaioun main hoon......!!!

@Talon, if they can say on a live t.v show that Corruption is their right, than I don't find it odd with a woman carry lota.....lol, i think it was Shaila Raza or Fouzia

@Talon, if they can say on a live t.v show that Corruption is their right, than I don't find it odd with a woman carry lota.....lol, i think it was Shaila Raza or Fouzia
@balixd Dont know what her name was cant remember...my neurons are not to be wasted for such people's names...At 1st I was embarrassed then I was like oh dekho clown :woot:

thread? Btao! Abhi derail karta hun

did u read my mail!

konsa test?
Har roz test hota hay!

jis test ka result agay hai wohi test...waisay tum ne ek test diya tha sst ka shayed...kamal ataturk wala...kiya result aya??

Badla na merey baad bhi moazo-e-guftagoo
Main ja chuka hoon phir bhi teri mehfiloun main hoon

Mujh say bichad k tu bhi to roye ga ummar bhar
Yeh soch lay k main bhi teri khuahishoun maen hoon

Tu hans raha hay mujh pay mera haal daikh kar
Aur phir bhi main shareek tere qehqahoun main hoon

Khud hi misaal-e-laala-e-sehra lahoo lahoo
Aur khud hi ‘Faraz’ apnay tamashaioun main hoon......!!!
@Ak-47A aysi kiya cheez hai jo idher aur udher hai?! All I can think of is God! :blink:

hi :wave: @Mani2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom