What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it sister. You'll see it when the civil war hits you. Let's keep all that for other threads. Follow my posts, you'll start getting the picture.

Maybe @Hyperion you are rite but i'm just saying that every wahahi is not terrorists i read your whole conversation with muse and mose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe @Hyperion you are rite but i'm just saying that every wahahi is not terrorists i read your whole conversation with muse and mose.

Which thread is that can you tell me? I wanna see myself! Mosa gets really angry! Once I was on a thread where ahmadinejad was talking about nuking Israel and wiping it out! I thought it was cool and ahmadinejad was brave so I sided with iran and Mosa got angry on me he was like literally threatening me!

They might not be. However, a counter-campaign whenever it comes, will not take a moment to decide that 80% are terrorists and 20% are not. It will take away everything with it. You must be seeing this going around you right now? The signs are already everywhere.

Look, I'll put it in simpler words for you, "payback is a biaach".

Btw, did you see that Mosa agreed with EVERYTHING I said? What he neglected to mention was that it ALMOST cost us Pakistan. All they said was "oooops, made a mistake".

@A.Rafay u are in tabuk i guess!

What goes up must come down.

You reap what you sow.

Everybody has it coming back to them.

Even the strongest nation on Earth.

It'll be tough, but we'll get through it, no matter how hard the agents try to spread misinformation.

Kafir and dushman a$$es will be kicked.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom