What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
take care ALLAH HAFIZ @Armstrong

and @Neptune
I always liked weopens and regard dying as not a big thng ;these thoughts are good when u are a soldier but when im depressed , i feel like turning the weopens towards me!
:suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow mein tou upsize drink hi nai khattam ker sakti :oops: NOR upsized chips!!

sista i finish da cold drink first wid da burger n then wid fries coz there is always enuff fries left even if u eat them wid burger:P

ice cream i eat afta som hours not wid da meal:P

u kno dessert is a must afta meal:P

i gtg bye all
smileys-waving-234568.gif

@ZYXW Btw you missed out on some good stuff here- I also found out that Armstrong is a rather good looking chap- almost as good looking as me. Although, sadly while we got to see each other the other members here were less than enthusiastic about showing an approximation of their hallowed selves to us lowly mortals. :P

Oh my, you guys are smart and goodlooking, ugh you're killing me LOL ;)
Wait what exactly happened???? im too lazy to go back and read haha

@Armstrong Take care man, don't stuff anything else within that mouth of yours. See ya when your back. :)

this is so dirty LOLOLOLOL I just died laughing haha

Oh my, you guys are smart and goodlooking, ugh you're killing me LOL ;)
Wait what exactly happened???? im too lazy to go back and read haha

this is so dirty LOLOLOLOL I just died laughing haha

Armstrong happily ate up the paper wrap along with his subway sandwich. :rofl:

Oh yes- we are good looking blokes- the two of us- although Armstrong keeps insisting that his face is fugly- dunno why? :undecided:

ALLAH ka Shukar hai ghar wapis pouncha.....their was sit-in at The mall Plaza Saddar Rawalpindi.......1.5 km approx long queu of traffic on the main peshawar road, heavy security outside GHQ, infact that side of the road was closed from GHQ to MH chowk......some people beat the crap out of staff members at Cantonment board Rawalpindi......there is a small colony type thing next to ROOMi park for Senior Army offficers, that area is normally cordoned off with barbed wires and fencing , tonight there were two hilux of Elite commandos deployed their .......

Mostly the gun control laws in India are very strict. There are restrictions on caliber, the make of the firearm, even importing firearms. Legally owned high capacity magazines and automatic weapons are rarer than a unicorn in our fare nation. BUT black market firearms do have a big presence in our nation specially among the organized crime elements and in the north eastern areas due to the porous border situation and around the Nepal border too. The relevant act in the national context is the Indian arms act 1959. So you will have to delineate the legalities involved in the matter from the prevalent black market firearms operation (if the latter is not within the scope of your paper)- in order to create a balanced paper. Here is the copy of the firearm act- http://artassam.nic.in/Home Department/The Arms Act 1959.pdf.

With regard to your other post- If you'd stuck to Indian democracy then I could have rendered quite a bit of help- being an aspirant to that system myself- YES I want to join politics myself, there I said it, although don't ever quote me on that again. :P Besides @arp2041, @KRAIT could have helped you on that one greatly, and I mean greatly.

With regard to Kashmir and its politics- again it depends on what is the scope (specifically in terms of chronology) of your paper. A real solid study of it will require you to trace the political history of the region pre-independence to the present day. On that I'll have to get back to you armed with more coherent and collated facts.

OMGSHHHH THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH!!!! this is a good place to start. atleast now i have a general idea and know where to begin. Thanks for the link as well. Tonight I am probably going to have to start this so i'll read it later today. Again, haha i am shameless for making you all do my work for me but i really appreciate the help. thanx:)

I was actually. my topic was why did india become a democracy and pakistan more of an autocracy. But then I would have to do ridiculous amounts of reading for that, and it's just got too many factors. I would have had to trace it all back to independence and was not. I felt like kashmir would be easier relative to that.

Thanks for the ideas on that. I took what you have here and what @Ayush also reccomended and wrote it down. I am going to look at the news and ask more people to see their opinions. But thank you so much for taking the time out to help:) This was extremely helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom