What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
every country has the right of using this energy if they don't allow UN delegates to inspect, there's more than that. So they're gonna slap the hell outta the Iran :)

I WAS SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROJECT NOT CIVILIAN NUCLEAR POWER PROJECTS.

But for all intents & purposes tell her to not go for this...go for something better !

Even ICAEW has a better market presence & prestige attached to it within the UK - Marginally better...not a world beater though !

But CFA should be a lot more fun !

I thought in U.K, they rated ACCA above ICAEW and at the bottom was MBA- Finance

602248_10151271250131021_1311882345_n.jpg

Luis Alvarez’s is a ****.... the other material he is referring to is not a child play to acquire, you can't dump anything ... are we making a milkshake here???? :omghaha:

Thing about neutrons is OPPOSITE.... in a gun-type weapon there is ONE more component that will put their panties in a twist for the next decade... :D

I have a few Israeli friends, according to them their leaders aren't as dispassionate and pragmatic as we all think they are. They all pander to the lowest common denominator as much as we do- they're just extremely good at shrouding it in a gala of officious suits and technicalities. Their take was that given enough internal pressure on the ground- a strike akin to the one on the Osirak reactor in Op Opera could be greenlighted. Although the dynamics here are different- Iran seems to be far more confident than Iraq. What's with the Iranian buffoonery of challenging the USN in the region?

Were you referring to a crude gun-type device, apparantly those can work on less than military grade enriched HEU? Nobel laureate Luis Alvarez’s oft-cited quote exemplifies this view. He wrote,“With modern weapons-grade uranium, the background neutron rate is so low that terrorists, if they have such material, would have a good chance of setting off a high-yield explosion simply by dropping one half of the material onto the other half." I mean, South African nuclear weapon designers had full confidence in the gun-type weapons they had built, even though that country is not known to have conducted a nuclear test. South Africa assembled these bombs in a warehouse – a relatively small building that escaped detection throughout its many years of operation.

i dont know about others but i went through whole books during my time , here is what finance n accounting courses we are getting for finance majors in mba

Financial Accounting I (C)
Financial Accounting II (C)
Corporate Finance I (C)
Banking (C)
History & Balance Sheet Analysis of Pak Co’s (C)
Corporate Finance II (C)
Financial Markets (C)
Business Taxation & Auditing (C)
Investment Analysis & Portfolio Mgmt (C)
Insurance & Risk Mgmt (C)
Financial Systems (C)
. Cost Accounting (C)
Business Policy (C)
Credit Ratings (C)
Mgmt of Financial Institutions

I know yaar but those are only basic level stuff for example if you take Balance Sheet Analysis we go through everything from preparing a Balance Sheet (its not called a Statement of Financial Position) using every eventuality possible using a whole lot of Accounting Standards from the IFRS, IFRICS, the IAS & sometime the occasional US GAAP & then are called upon to analyze the sh*t we've come up with in every single paper....even the theory ones !

Take Corporate Finance & Financial Markets for example - We've got 2 papers for it which start from something as rudimentary as the introduction of money markets to something as nerve raking as complex financial derivatives ! And then you've got Finance popping up in every single paper as a separate portion because everything is tied up !

Aur Cost Accounting ka tou koiii comparison hiii nahin so I wouldn't even go there !

If one were to do a BSc (Hon) in Accounting & Finance & then get into ACCA....the maximum exemptions available is for the first 9 papers & not a single Professional Stage paper, if you've done CA tou you get some papers of the first 2 modules off out of a total 6 & then you've got the foundation exempted for CIMA & nothing more & a few papers off ICAEW's 15 !

Thats because the stuff taught therein isn't even remotely comparable to an Undergrad qualification & a little more intensive then a Graduate Qualification !

My best mates uncle is Mayor of Tel Aviv, we did our MBA's together... :D <<<< I probably will delete this part... :P

Luis Alvarez&#8217;s is a ****.... the other material he is referring to is not a child play to acquire, you can't dump anything ... are we making a milkshake here???? :omghaha:

Thing about neutrons is OPPOSITE.... in a gun-type weapon there is ONE more component that will put their panties in a twist for the next decade... :D

So basically Iran just can't get the "oomph"- there's going to be no climax for them. Perhaps we need to expand our field of operation in the region emperor- precipitate a war or two. :devil: What say @arp2041?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, after reading all this.... it sounds so so so ***** boring... i want to bite my hand.... :blink:

I know yaar but those are only basic level stuff for example if you take Balance Sheet Analysis we go through everything from preparing a Balance Sheet (its not called a Statement of Financial Position) using every eventuality possible using a whole lot of Accounting Standards from the IFRS, IFRICS, the IAS & sometime the occasional US GAAP & then are called upon to analyze the sh*t we've come up with in every single paper....even the theory ones !

Take Corporate Finance & Financial Markets for example - We've got 2 papers for it which start from something as rudimentary as the introduction of money markets to something as nerve raking as complex financial derivatives ! And then you've got Finance popping up in every single paper as a separate portion because everything is tied up !

Aur Cost Accounting ka tou koiii comparison hiii nahin so I wouldn't even go there !

If one were to do a BSc (Hon) in Accounting & Finance & then get into ACCA....the maximum exemptions available is for the first 9 papers & not a single Professional Stage paper, if you've done CA tou you get some papers of the first 2 modules off out of a total 6 & then you've got the foundation exempted for CIMA & nothing more & a few papers off ICAEW's 15 !

Thats because the stuff taught therein isn't even remotely comparable to an Undergrad qualification & a little more intensive then a Graduate Qualification !

So basically Iran just can't get the "oomph"- there's going to be no climax for them. Perhaps we need to expand our field of operation in the region emperor- precipitate a war or two. :devil: What say @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=138435" target="_blank">arp2041</a></u>?

To cheer up the Iranians... :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom