What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that was a dishonest move on your part, and moreover on part of WB to play sides.... LEVERAGE......

The problem is we don't know how to leverage "time" in our favor.... we could have literally bled the yanks dry asking them for favors... but stupid us.... we ask for f16's instead!!!!

SDRE babus on our side can get very evil sometimes yaara. You know, the funny thing is that hostility towards Pakistan- I saw it emerge only in my lifetime- and I'm just 21. Some how- something changed, I'm not saying we didn't play our devious games before that, I'm talking about public hostility.

So its true though- any chance its an arm twisting tactic? Btw is there any truth in the allegations against the Punjab government for its alleged support of the LEJ?

@priti @doppleganger in our islamic culture! Bro-sis is a holy issue. so dont discuss it!

Last edited by a moderator:

آرمسٹرونگ کی تعریف مت کیا کرو وہ پہلے ہی پھیل پھیل کے گلاب جامن بن گیا ہے :omghaha:

But still, rumor has it that we guys pushed WB to back out of a certain dam project in Pakistan. I was a little surprised by that- we like our projects and Pakistan is the lower riparian anyway- if its true then dunno what our objective is? :unsure:

yup that was my point. Yr trying to stop the development of Pak people by using yr influence.

کچھ سمجھ میں آ ئی ؟
اگر نہھی آ ئی تو آجائے گی .
@Aeronaut, even google translate couldn't help me out with what you said there.

are you a girl or a guy

girl-with-laughing-smiley-008.jpg

no dude its our religion.

Muslim societies r derived from Islam which tells us that.

Yes there r bad people in every society but in the end of the day its about yr emaan.

I don't know anything about Islam brother. What Priti and I are discussing is not the relationship which God makes but the one mortals make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom