What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waisy friend on a serious way....greed for money is very bad for people n their character.

I happen to be a CA, mera toh kaam hi paise me poore din terna hai..again what to do- at least I am toh like that only. :devil:

On a serious note- depends on whether greed for you is conflated with the idea of a capitalist market? If you're talking about personal avarice then we might agree with each other to some extent.

@Hyperion oye yaar tu kaha tha??

Iran jaldi hi Commercial Satellite launch karney wala hai.....

They even have plans for MONKEY-YAAN - 2 when India will launch there Chandrayaan-2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to be a CA, mera toh kaam hi paise me poore din terna hai..again what to do- at least I am toh like that only. :devil:

How cute ! :D

My friend we Chartered Accountants are little more than Glorified Munshis doing Donkey Work for some Rich Faggot somewhere & they sell us the notion of 'Accounting & Finance Professionals' to make us fall in love with our own legend & make some more money for the aforementioned faggot ! :lol:

On a serious note- depends on whether greed for you is conflated with the idea of a capitalist market? If you're talking about personal avarice then we might agree with each other to some extent.

2nk2l5l.jpg

This ain't no Serious discussion Thread mate...:D

Greed for me conflated on any idea is bad.
Anyway u were saying that when will hate end etc etc and i just replied u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom