What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is indeed a very complicated issue.....lets forget this...tell me,how your days are going on in canada??tough schadule haan??

Well its a tough schedule to be frank but whatever I say is probably not even 1/8 for what your going through. I realized going through this forum for sometime that life isn't so bad out here and yet kids are still depressed and committing suicide for no apparent reason.Anyhow just getting through college hopefully finish that up and move on , what about you , a student? or done school

63252_153671258125028_718762973_n.jpg

@Hyperion Jahaanpana the recent common grace of yours that has been enjoyed by @balixd has been noted. May I initiate the appropriate measures to vet him?

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:

How dare u say anything against the Joint - EMPERORRRRRs of Naswarabad.

You will be charged with TREASON.
@arp2041
kitnay milay gay?! :pop: assuming your English is bad.....I assume you wanted to spell treasure :pop:

Well its a tough schedule to be frank but whatever I say is probably not even 1/8 for what your going through. I realized going through this forum for sometime that life isn't so bad out here and yet kids are still depressed and committing suicide for no apparent reason.Anyhow just getting through college hopefully finish that up and move on , what about you , a student? or done school

i think that you are talking about alpha....well brother,no one is that depressed in here,i am saying because i live here,yes but we are now becoming habitual of bad news...well i am just waiting for my addmissions in msc,my life nowdays is smooth,free and relaxing....but after msc addmission god knows,so what do you do??are you a student too??or currently doing job??

Yes you may. Keep in mind that he does possess some outstanding qualities, I feel as if he will be an asset to our society!

@Hyperion Jahaanpana the recent common grace of yours that has been enjoyed by @balixd has been noted. May I initiate the appropriate measures to vet him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom