What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh the reason why I dislike ACCA

pata nahi kiya kaha ap ney but sounds like you wont get rid of studies untill you are 35 :P

I should be finished with my studies this June & then either 3 years of articles ! :fie:

Or maybe an MSc in Finance ! :agree:

in that case armstrong, thank you for talking to us kids ;) haha

Your Welcome & its Uncle Armstrong to you...! :angry:

Kids these days....no respect for their elders ! :disagree:

CA? Theek hay

It pays really well ! :tup:

But its even more boring....tou soooch leiiii ! :undecided:

A long & painful story ! :cray:

That sounds fun ! :tup:

Not really. I am not into medicine. but my dad is convincing me that i should start out like that. it's too much effort for something i honestly don't even want to do.
But then going straight into pakistani politics is suicide...literally, especially since im a girl! unless I take the army route, but for that i woul have to renounce my citizenship ugh
US politics is another option but the federal jobs here don't pay much and it's all bureaucracy, no individual ever has too much power unless that are ****** rich.
stuck form every side, so don't worry we all have to deal with that stuff.

No friend.you got confused.i said today was Sunday and hence there was no class and I was chilling in my room.or maybe I meased up with the words.:P

And about age, he is a bit older than me, but we are friends.

no no i misread it lol
oh so you have classes from tommorow....shouldn't you be in bed LOL what time do u have to be up by..8 am?

I see :)

bye bye Naswarites...gud nite
smileys-waving-234568.gif

Eikk touu Bhai kehtaa aur phir bhiii Kashmir mujhee waaapis nahin kartaaaa ! :cray:
:rofl:
im about to capture red-fort on ths thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/238208-india-declares-gilgit-baltistan-its-integral-part-8.html#post3991124

Not really. I am not into medicine. but my dad is convincing me that i should start out like that. it's too much effort for something i honestly don't even want to do.
But then going straight into pakistani politics is suicide...literally, especially since im a girl! unless I take the army route, but for that i woul have to renounce my citizenship ugh
US politics is another option but the federal jobs here don't pay much and it's all bureaucracy, no individual ever has too much power unless that are ****** rich.
stuck form every side, so don't worry we all have to deal with that stuff.

The Army Route ! :lol:

Kiddo I dunno what you've been hearing but even the COAS who've toppled Civilian Governments get the boot after they're done fooling us & no other military posts cuts it for you unless you've got some constituency thats been traditionally in your family for ages.

The Army Route ! :lol:

Kiddo I dunno what you've been hearing but even the COAS who've toppled Civilian Governments get the boot after they're done fooling us & no other military posts cuts it for you unless you've got some constituency thats been traditionally in your family for ages.

LOLOLOL nope not exactly what I meant! But this is a public site so it would be silly of me to tell you what I was refering to!

There though, see what I mean.... no idea what to do!! It's honestly so hard to tell your parents no to something and even harder to figure out what you want to do. What do you really want to do though??

no no i misread it lol
oh so you have classes from tommorow....shouldn't you be in bed LOL what time do u have to be up by..8 am?

I see :)

Tomorroq it is 1pm.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom