What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 how is my trolling going on so far in other threads ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
on particular topic , he said 'ask your bharatmata' :D

Man your problem is that you are living in a nation where a RATIONAL view means an act of TREASON.

I can understand what you had written.

But than if you are not bashing INDIA than you aren't a TRUE BDian.

I have never said that, it's on you people to judge, i just desire good discussions.
Are kaahe dil par leta hai. I know your post quality. I am just kidding. :D

Man your problem is that you are living in a nation where a RATIONAL view means an act of TREASON.

I can understand what you had written.

But than if you are not bashing INDIA than you aren't a TRUE BDian.

if i do not bash India then i am not true BD ? so i should bash india as a nation ? or just the indian member for his trash ?

if i do not bash India then i am not true BD ? so i should bash india as a nation ? or just the indian member for his trash ?
Bash everyone and take favor of anyone. Just pick the side you think is right.

@Marshmallow did you enjoyed your pizza?? or your dad didnt buy you one???
i ordered two pizzaz! with big pepsi!! Ate one and 1 is still remaining! will eat it at mid night!:victory:

gosh u eat two pizzas alone:what: u fat boy!:fie:

no i cudnt hav coz we had guests so had to do dinner wid them...:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

That's not my thinking, it's thinking of people like kobiraaz & others.

What else do you think BD section is about - Not about BD itself but Bashing India threads.

& why do you think i troll there & never at any other place??

B'coz it were some BD members themselves who used to come at good Indian space & other development threads & instead of speaking on topic used to take a cheap-shots at how Indian sanitation is & how India is poor etc.

522751_10152582401115321_1851075060_n.jpg

Hi ppl, a very bad day it is

And looks like you ppl are talking about warnings and infractions hmmmmm

I have received only 2 warnings and too when I provoked pro Pti moderators. lol I am in politics since 1997 and they talked about history and I just started :guns: I knew it was coming :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom