What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad, tumnay woh post par hotii toh tumnay has has kar maar jana taah.

It was pure gold and one of my best.

I apologize that you couldn't read it, but all I know was that Krait was PISSED and Speechless. lol

You've been reading too much hate material & sensationalist news excerpts ! :tup:

No one really gives a frig about how you pray or what you believe in unless you come across as being holier than thou. Thankfully, contrary to popular opinion, a Shia doesn't consider a Sunni as a Kafir or vice versa but yes there are elements within both who do....a numerical insignificant but quite a vocal & active minority but that too owing to our silence & inactivity !

@Armstrong :wave: hi :wave:

@doppelganger watch it....I said its over...i dont have the time to make you understand....

If you say its over, then stop making stupid claims about guys wanting to date you and your pretty shy friend.

Get over yourself and smell the coffee. Or naswar. I don't give a hoot. But if you make juvenile posts, dont expect others to keep shut, and then throw a fit and give your ineffectual warnings and watch its.

Stop throwing your ample weight around here.

@doppelganger watch it....I said its over...i dont have the time to make you understand....

@KRAIT @hinduguy @arp2041 @Hyperion @Secur @Ayush @Mani2020

isko sambhalo yaar!!

Hua kya Talon? ? ? Which page? ? Post??

If you say its over, then stop making stupid claims about guys wanting to date you and your pretty shy friend.

Get over yourself and smell the coffee. Or naswar. I don't give a hoot. But if you make juvenile posts, dont expect others to keep shut, and then throw a fit and give your ineffectual warnings and watch its.

Kya kar raha hai yaar?? ? Sheis a nice girl.kya hua??

:omghaha: ye kia howa re

@WebMaster Naswar Corner pey TROLLING??? :rofl: :rofl:

Jab posts delete horahi hotin hein tu samjh jao. Kuch hone wala hai. :D

Last edited:

@Ayush someone cant tolerate jokes but thinks Religious jokes are the way to get noticed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom