What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... he is always around stalking.... he keeps it on the down-lo when I am online..... :omghaha:

@Hyperion you are mean thats why...he wanted to be treated the same way you do with marsha who is 1 yr older than him! :blink: but he asked the wrong way and maybe wrong person...

Usnay tayri godhi mein khayl na tha....he idolizes you and @Aeronaut but you guys are soo snobbish lift hi nai kerwai! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahin nahin.... aisaaa bhee to kuch nahin kaha humm nay..... we like him a lot..... we are just making him rough and tough like us....

If we hadn't liked him, we would have let him go and nature take it's course... which eventually would have turned him into a clan member of the ButtStrong tribe.... :D

@Hyperion you are mean thats why...he wanted to be treated the same way you do with marsha who is 1 yr older than him! :blink: but he asked the wrong way and maybe wrong person...

Usnay tayri godhi mein khayl na tha....he idolizes you and @Aeronaut but you guys are soo snobbish lift hi nai kerwai! :angry:

Abaaaaayyy.... hummain patta hai: Saanp kabhi marta nahin, marna parta hai...... :D

Apun kahin nahin jara riya. Yahinch marega apun. :D

Daffa ho.. uss ko bhee bhayee bana diyya.... NO WONDER...... you are single..... :blink:

Lovers and husbands don't grow on trees, they are just like ButtStrong and ButtWeak, you just have to pick one... :D

@Hyperion be easy on dear @Armstrong too...he also my bro :D

Nahin nahin.... aisaaa bhee to kuch nahin kaha humm nay..... we like him a lot..... we are just making him rough and tough like us....

If we hadn't liked him, we would have let him go and nature take it's course... which eventually would have turned him into a clan member of the ButtStrong tribe.... :D

thanks!
But i get toughness already! How many of you have used M16 , G3 , or keep bullets in your wallets and punch cement walls to make thei knucles strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom