What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't exist yaar. Was a dream I saw once and every one of the nationalists... read this:

C:\Users\Resistance\Desktop\Created\havi sultan\Havi Sultan nationalist logo

Scratch that. You won't understand anything. Its a political party Nationalists wanted to host. I am no longer officially in the movement or in contact with them but it is my dream to host this political party. It could be separate from the movement. Will probably be anyway.

What you just did is awesome- :lol:-

Doesn't exist yaar. Was a dream I saw once and every one of the nationalists... read this:

C:\Users\Resistance\Desktop\Created\havi sultan\Havi Sultan nationalist logo

Scratch that. You won't understand anything. Its a political party Nationalists wanted to host. I am no longer officially in the movement or in contact with them but it is my dream to host this political party. It could be separate from the movement. Will probably be anyway.

page not found........:cry::cray:

@alpha1cavalier I am not talking about you and me...am talking about majority of people....

And I am not talking in a bad sense....

480682_218316898307925_165653691_n.jpg

I TOLD YOU BEFORE I HATE THE BLOODY FLY THAT TRIES TO SIT ON YOUR HEAD THAT INCLUDES FEW KBs OF DATA! Coz after all those are real words said by real people

You are right we should ignore some idiots! And i dont want any attention from anybody else!
Words have a hard effect on me ! So pls stop them or ignore them anyways!
My health is detoriarating btw

Last edited by a moderator:
@AK-47 no1 read it at 1st :D

mein parha kay hi rahoun gi!! It has a good moral for Muslim nations! as well as for South Asians...basically anyone who are together and if 1 of them is threatened...all should be cautious and help or else they can be sucked into the the whole thing...what say you?

Yup you are right people don't want to get involved in someone else issues

Just remembering some old characters who stood apart in PDF.

Yarr i miss the croc too.
AnimatedCrocodile.gif

Where's desiman ,is he fine and alive?:D

Remember that desiman vs SMC on favorite Indians member's thread?

Good old days-
People are boring now a days- :lol:-
The troll class is lost- and ordinary people like @arp2041 have taken their place-

Mods are just wasted.

They just ban all the trolls and encourage people like these new breed of hyeprions, elvissultan,kraiterions,arp1234 etc...

The good old charm is lost somewhere in between after the wild days when Taimi and Techlahore ruled the rooster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom