What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

pretty robot :omghaha:

Da Vampy
tumblr_m9hw1we5721qk3j12o1_400.jpg

you have to face serious setbacks if i will start discussion about that here...:coffee:
you suppose even locals were happy in rule of Raja Dahir???
if it is soo why large part converted into Muslims after arrival of Muhammad Bin Qasim??
and why hindus started worshipping Muhammad Bin Qasim??
:what:
yes yes its history Muhammad Bin Qasim himself demolished his own idol when he heard about it and stopped all this thing....
maybe you should have first read history.....
Villan is one and so is hero for all the world...

Cool down buddy cool down......

He have a a particular point of view about a particular event of history......this is his right yar....many others also share the same POV specially Sindhi nationalist....

As far as i known him by some of his posts and some articles he belong to "Enlightened Moderate Nationalist group".....

just stuck with some work... you tell what u on up too?

@Talon i dont think females have the mental callibration to understand philosphy!

@alpha1cavalier..errrr...Ouch?! :blink:

Understanding something doesnt mean you need to like it.....Not everyone who likes someone understands them...Most guys love their wives or fiancee yet do not understand them eg- @Hyperion and aeronaut ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier..errrr...Ouch?! :blink:

Understanding something doesnt mean you need to like it.....Not everyone who likes someone understands them...Most guys love their wives or fiancee yet do not understand them eg- @Hyperion and aeronaut ;)

im saying that like driving, females arent made for philosphy!

@Neptune buddy how are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom