What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read an article written by an Indian...:angry:
I wonder how Indian Government is brainwashing their people against us...
Actually whatever GOI says, people are busy about their own problem.

See all LOC and Hyderabad bomb blast anger is gone. people are back to get rid of problems they are facing. Rural people don't know anything or don't care a bit about Pakistan, middle class is busy in education and inflation, rich class is busy in going for holidays. :enjoy:

Look Alpha... even Mirzay has become the girly version of us, yet we couldn't fix you.... :omghaha:

Alpha, submit your soul to dark variety of Naswar......... :mamba:

ary not only @Hyperion every tharki on this naswar planet :P even one day they will cut ur naswar's supply :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look Alpha... even Mirzay has become the girly version of us, yet we couldn't fix you.... :omghaha:

Alpha, submit your soul to dark variety of Naswar......... :mamba:

:azn: :guns: fix him Lala

Just read an article written by an Indian...:angry:
I wonder how Indian Government is brainwashing their people against us...

yar it is the age of communication u can use your resources and time to dirty their mind.............:omghaha:

Actually whatever GOI says, people are busy about their own problem.

See all LOC and Hyderabad bomb blast anger is gone. people are back to get rid of problems they are facing. Rural people don't know anything or don't care a bit about Pakistan, middle class is busy in education and inflation, rich class is busy in going for holidays. :enjoy:

dil behlanay ko khayal acha hai ghalib.....:lol:

dont u knw
Darwinism V.S. Lamarkism

@alpha1cavalier honestly speaking after BSc darwanism is NEVER thought! So, I kinda didnt bother much about his details...Besides epigenetics is a new field it just got developed when I finished my BSc...I mean it existed but new development came in recently so we didnt have much to learn on it!

Besides in genetics MEDLIAN genetics is THE ONLY 1 thought in further studies and also thought as a law because it is practical while others are labelled theory and after teaching the theory, they ARE LITERALLY NEVER REPEATED!!

Nope she is not!
I knw her more than you!
We chat too!

LIVE COMMENTARY FROM NASWARABAD:

And @Hyperion gets a backslap from @alpha1cavalier

Who wants :pop:

Lol- it is funny :D-
@JonAsad gross yet hilarious! ;)
@Mani2020
542821_4289630049326_1403842292_n.jpg