What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
64122_557559524277681_1894940024_n.jpg

The kitty looks miffed. Its almost as if its trying to say, "look at this moron behind me, ain't he a peachy one?" :P

Wait a minute, first you demanded that I dance naked then you mentioned that Krait had to do the same to gain citizenship and now arp2041 too! What's with all this copious amounts of naked dancing? Do the people here have a particular taste for it?

Since you asked i told you the requirements-
If you havent asked the requirements- you were already in any way :D-

Since you asked i told you the requirements-
If you havent asked the requirements- you were already in any way :D-

That I get now sir. But I must ask again, whats with all the naked dancing, surely Krait and arp must have put up a token resistance like I did?!

That I get now sir. But I must ask again, whats with all the naked dancing, surely Krait and arp must have put up a token resistance like I did?!

Why are you falling for it mate :lol:

He is ragging you :D

As far as i am concerned, now I OWN THIS PLACE :devil:

So no one dare can ask for naked dance atleast to me :D

So any important rules, thread decorum, no go topics or areas I should be aware of?

@Dillinger You need to wear a few masks:

When kids like Alpha and Marsha are around NO NO THARKIpan

When adults like @Hyperion, and @Armstrong are around do everything but respect them

When tharkis @seiko @hinduguy and @arp2041 roam you gotta be careful

When @WebMaster is around who pulls his leg 1st gets called man/ woman of the thread :)

O yes becareful of @KRAIT she seems to attract anyone who looks at her 2x :D

Last edited by a moderator:

in case you wondering @KRAIT is a beautiful young woman who likes exposing-
and @arp2041 wanted to impress @KRAIT-

So they both danced in tandem- :rofl:-

So no one can ask for naked dance atleast to me :D

Oh we were just goofing about sir. I know you wouldn't have seriously engaged in anything like that. Besides I highly doubt Jon Asad would have come out sane if he had viewed something like that given how hairy he claims you are. :lol:

@Dillinger yaar chill maar

RULE NO. 1 & LAST - no calling Sir/ma'am to anyone here.

BTW what do you do??

Reactions: HRK

So no one dare can ask for naked dance atleast to me :D

yani tunay @arp2041 start kerna hai? :blink:

how you doing PC?-

I am fine but yesterday i went to park with my mamaani and Little 5 year old kid. She fell down from the slide and she fractured her arm. This is joint deep fracture. She said that some naughty children pushed her and she fell down from height.Today is her operation. I have to go hospital again after one hour.

@Dillinger You need to wear a few masks:

When kids like Alpha and Marsha are around NO NO THARKIpan

When adults like @Hyperion, and @Armstrong are around do everything but respect them

When tharkis @seiko @hinduguy and @arp2041 roam you gotta be careful

When @WebMaster is around who pulls his leg 1st gets called man/ woman of the thread :)

O yes becareful of @KRAIT she seems to attract anyone who looks at her 2x :D

Wait a minute! Krait is a woman, a woman who's put up Hannibal Lecter as her dp? Pardon my boldness but her taste in men (Master Lecter) has already got me attracted..or in the least it has gotten her my attention.

@Dillinger yaar chill maar

RULE NO. 1 & LAST - no calling Sir/ma'am to anyone here.

BTW what do you do??

Aye aye captain. I'm currently 2 years away from becoming a full fledged CA, doing my articleship right now.

I am fine but yesterday i went to park with my mamaani and Little 5 year old kid. She fell down from the slide and she fractured her arm. This is joint deep fracture. She said that some naughty children pushed her and she fell down from height.Today is her operation. I have to go hospital again after one hour.

Wish her the best. I fractured something as a kid as well. Don't even remember now. But it heals and hopefully she won't even remember when she grows up...

Wait a minute! Krait is a woman, a woman who's put up Hannibal Lecter as her dp? Pardon my boldness but her taste in men (Master Lecter) has already got me attracted..or in the least it has gotten her my attention.

Why don't you give her a flower. :haha:

Not much of a believer but I will chant for her to get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom