Not open for further replies.
That chick is fit *flies away*

try to gentleman down man! :coffee:

:rofl: couldnt resist this 1 :D
ad7c2bec2d5a6531490506ebb9abdf0c.jpg

:rofl::rofl:
where is @Hyperion?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope! I dont thnk so! She wobbled her head before i took the pic!

Oooooo... I c. I tht u guys were Farsi speakers from Quetta because the features seemed similar.

I watched an angry video of Hazara women 2 days ago... btw. It said they were against jhangvi but they were demanding governors rule.

homework which @Hyperion used to give his students!
e1e96efa8790575ff06189d18aa51e31.jpg

@KRAIT @hinduguy @Hyperion @Mani2020 @Imran Khan @seiko @BDforever @Skull and Bones..............

This is a Special G*Y test by our Dear @Talon :D

1st Pic - If you read Psychological fact in the above pic before seeing the girl, than you are G*Y :D

2nd Pic - If you saw the guy first instead of reading what he was holding in his hand that you are G*Y :D

Check it if you really are one??? :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oooooo... I c. I tht u guys were Farsi speakers from Quetta because the features seemed similar.

I watched an angry video of Hazara women 2 days ago... btw. It said they were against jhangvi but they were demanding governors rule.

ya! Ive noticed!
You knw haq nawaz jhangvi is called a shaheed in jhang!

@arp2041 The composition of tears in case of Happiness and in Grief are different. Special type of protein is released which also gives little difference in colors. Biology learned from CSI.

@Talon you may have seen that episode. :enjoy:

Nothing to do with left or right eye.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ya! Ive noticed!
You knw haq nawaz jhangvi is called a shaheed in jhang!

Those jhangvi pigs are crazy... those women had lost loved ones and what not. Its here on PDF-I watched it here... search the videos section.

I don't see him as Shaheed or whatever. Its shameful government does nothing against them. Quetta bombing has totally depressed me. I am like a robot. I only search for news of terrorists deaths. lol.

I wish US and their warmonger allies had just taken this war to a battlefield and killed off each other. At least we Pakistanis would be in peace. But its become our war. Now we should take action against the terrrorists

@arp2041 aur kiya har agala banda mujhay friend bana kay pata nai kaha dafa ho jata hai!

I mean seriously atleast 5 of the friends I recently added prob added me coz they SAW my post in naswarabad coz SERIOUSLY I have never commented nor had a chat with them!!!

@KRAIT @Awesome @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion

Well, cant we suggest to have PM among the friends list at least?

Sorry guys, unfortunately we have a few really chawwal forum competitors who can't attract forum members on their forum's merit, they come here with various fake IDs, abuse the PM system as their personal advertising platform. Their platforms are dying a natural death so after sometime we'll enable it again.

@arp2041 The composition of tears in case of Happiness and in Grief are different. Special type of protein is released which also gives little difference in colors. Biology learned from CSI.
@Talon you may have seen that episode. :enjoy:

Nothing to do with left or right eye.

Analyze the girl, not the tears.

@haviZsultan although my dad has 'jhangvi' in his name! :rofl: But he ,me and every one should hate lashkare jhangvi!

Sorry guys, unfortunately we have a few really chawwal forum competitors who can't attract forum members on their forum's merit, they come here with various fake IDs, abuse the PM system as their personal advertising platform. Their platforms are dying a natural death so after sometime we'll enable it again.

Do they use bots (computer programs webbie? To send bulk e-mails and PM's everywhere.

@haviZsultan although my dad has 'jhangvi' in his name! :rofl: But he ,me and every one should hate lashkare jhangvi!

I know... even laughing is hard on me. When I laugh I just remember IDP's in camps and innocents dying. I have changed so much over the years. Jhangvi, TTP, we should never have funded these.

They did that ? :lol:

Awesome news @Awesome .

I know... even laughing is hard on me. When I laugh I just remember IDP's in camps and innocents dying. I have changed so much over the years. Jhangvi, TTP, we should never have funded these.
Yes!
Although, i dont think the communists were any better option! Atleast commies were human not animals like TTP! Lej

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom