What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Select something girly. Here a suggestion:

lady_girl_avatar_woman.png

And for heavens sake, change your handle back to Huda.

howz that one.......??

@Hyperion seriously i love this word more thn HUDA :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
what is that :undecided:

@AK-47 he means to say that his father threw him out aur agr may ab nhi soi thn my father will .............

images

Kaaba kis munh say jao gy GHALIB
Sharam tum ko magar nhi ati..

Ye walay Mirza Uncle apko pasand hain huda :angel:

1:58:41... Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ammmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiii... mujhey toy chahiyey.... :bunny:

20 minutes left... then this goes to my sites chill out lounge... the running commentary. Someone stopped thanking me. :disagree:

Good night ya-Naswarioons! :wave:

Have to present a proposal tomorrow morning. :D

2:09:25 Neo... with a horrible shakal. Do not look at that face! :fie:

Movie is over. Congratulations. Will comment on that tommorow. And will do an article. Each comment will be included. I won't respond to post qoutes... sorry.

Btw for the record I am a real burger. Pakistan has changed a lot. I can typically find anything here from bun kabab to whatever else. It depends on your contacts I guess... also the problems we face w get through them. For electricity we have UPS, water comes in a tanker. No issues whatsoever. Just security situation is baddddd...

But I guess its hard to settle in some cases. I wear an ear stud (used to) and was like a gunda in the old days. People often gave me disparaging comments when I traipsed the streets of Karachi. Some would laugh quietly, sometimes women. Usually however I left the ear stud, gelled hair for Dubai and Canada. Now I am sick and don't feel like doing anything even when I do go out.

Also talon ignore nawaz. Women wear pant shirt here all the time. My bhabhi too does. Modern families are very different today. So when someone calls u to Karachi for a party don't snub em, especially if its a guy. ;)

i suggest u to please follow my posts, then u will know what was my exact point..she was saying that in Pak they r not allowed to wear jeans n people stare at her as if we r some ultra conservative people in Pak Blah Blah.
And How she Gets a 'Cultural Shock' etc etc. Then i told her the other side of the story that what happens when people of our country go into west n same way how do they get these same 'cultural shocks' there....

I just tried to show the other side to her. But i guess its of no use.
Ye foreigners hamesha hamary mulk to bura bhala kahty rahe gy.:lol:
Or ye khud Dhoodh sy dhuly hue hain.

WTF ! Everyone else , try the HotSpot shield or Orbot on your androids , you can access Youtube that way ... :)

Lol. Thanks for following Secur. I just said I wouldn't reply and replied. You are a dear friend. It is one of my purposes to see u on the Jr think tank. That was a really fun movie. Some of the things you see are just... u can't believe them.

In another movie Ali Haider jumped off a burning helecopter that just exploded as they jumped. And the explosion looked so fake *** (It was chalo ishq larain)... thnk you my dear friend for following.

Lol. Thanks for following Secur. I just said I wouldn't reply and replied. You are a dear friend. It is one of my purposes to see u on the Jr think tank. That was a really fun movie. Some of the things you see are just... u can't believe them.

In another movie Ali Haider jumped off a burning helecopter that just exploded as they jumped. And the explosion looked so fake *** (It was chalo ishq larain)... thnk you my dear friend for following.

Lol , no problem . Yeah , you were too busy watching Pakistan's finest where bullet hits the man first and then the sound is heard :lol: You too , brother ... I may soon be there , dont know what holds one from getting there ... I saw the time sequences that you posted ...

I have seen Shan dodging a couple of bullets whilst praying :rofl: So it ai'nt something new ... Individual scenes are better than watching the whole movie which usually makes no sense ...

@haviZsultan oye altaf ka order he aur tu abhi tk peshawar nahi gya :enjoy:

That drunken el bastardo is hardly relevant now a days , he has made himself a clown with the daily telepathic ( phonic ) conferences and " changing on an hourly basis " decisions ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom