What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested in home made explosives btw! I tried to make gunpowder too btw! I make miniature cannons out of test tubes and PVC pipe pieces too!

honestly we tried to do it many times with friends from island. Actually it's very easy,

1-Find a mag full of 7.62 or 5.56 nato bullets
2- empty the bullets one by one. But be careful it's really dangerous.

3- drop all the gunpowder into a glass bottle and supply the explosives with boat fuel (anything flamable is enough)

4- create a line with the powders to create a fring rope.

5- put the bottle somewhere very dark. But do in the night ;)

6- get somewhere safe where there aren't any masters sgt's then BOOM!

7- before everything find me a ticket to Pakistan :D hope it helps

Neither could I initially, however, after being subjected to "Gorkha" position for far too many times, and tortured senseless, I used to run like a Ferrari. It's all about motivation my friend. Any sort of motivation would do.

Now, however, I can barely run 5 miles! :unsure:

The Gorkha Position ? :what:

Is it the one that you told me about in which the Subedar Sahib fondled you ! :blink:

You are telling a Butt to swim? :blink:

Their bodies don't know anything about buoyancy. It's like telling a Butt to join the navy! :D

I confess that I never got a hang of the Butterfly or the Backstroke but the rest worked for me well enough ! I once swam nearly an Olympic size length breast stroke on one breath under water - My Lungs were on fire after that ! :blink:

You are telling a Butt to swim? :blink:

Their bodies don't know anything about buoyancy. It's like telling a Butt to join the navy! :D

My bad , now I understand why father stopped me from eating too much Nihari ... :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Buttts dont float , sir , I take it , you are saying ?

Neither could I initially, however, after being subjected to "Gorkha" position for far too many times, and tortured senseless, I used to run like a Ferrari. It's all about motivation my friend. Any sort of motivation would do.

Now, however, I can barely run 5 miles! :unsure:

i have mental torture for motivation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom