What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is my gregarious friend @Armstrong. Kidher disappear ho gaya way tu? Naswar corner mein nazar hi nahi aata. Meri baat buri toh nahi lag gayee koyi? :P

It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80′s arrived at the hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. The nurse took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would be able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound. While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor’s appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer’s Disease. As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now. I was surprised, and asked him, ‘And you still go every morning, even though she doesn’t know who you are?’ He smiled as he patted my hand and said, ‘She doesn’t know me, but I still know who she is.’

Copied from facebook!!

Nice find @seiko

Last edited by a moderator:
hullo Mani2020
smileys-thanks-738467.gif

Psycho bacha

why......?? :cray: even @haviZsultan making fun of my lovely avatar :cray:

Hru, hru, hru, hru, hru, hru... :rofl:

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675065288_man-in-gorilla-costume_man-sleeps-in-bed_man-in-gorilla-costume-attacks_men-fight-each-other

It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80′s arrived at the hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. The nurse took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would be able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound. While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor’s appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer’s Disease. As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now. I was surprised, and asked him, ‘And you still go every morning, even though she doesn’t know who you are?’ He smiled as he patted my hand and said, ‘She doesn’t know me, but I still know who she is.’

Copied from facebook!!

mate,doesnt matter if u copied it from facebook,thnx for sharing.

@AK-47give me ur gun want to shoot @haviZsultan
wait wait wait

ap is se jealous to nhi ho rahe :confused:

Speaking of Gorillas there was a movie in which a guy dressed up in a gorilla suit and attacked the trainer. It was so funny I swear. It was by some wrestling star. Girls-do not watch it. :disagree:

Mirza sahab kya kartey hain aap?

Speaking of Gorillas there was a movie in which a guy dressed up in a gorilla suit and attacked the trainer. It was so funny I swear. It was by some wrestling star. Girls-do not watch it. :disagree:

Mirza sahab kya kartey hain aap?

ohhoooo :)

mirza sahab khafa hai bht :sad:

OK, you stayed back, WHAT service have you done? Lets hear your achievements!

YOU still dont get it do you? This is not a competition of whose a better nation it is PROBLEMS faced by people who RETURN to Pakistan...Jub aap niklay hi nai aapko kiya malum KONSI PROBLEMS HOTI HAIN!

supposed conservative society [/B]from western standards sitting in the comforts of the west everybody looks bad isnt it:rofl:
There is conservative then there is backwardness! When there is something bad, why is it harmful to point it out?! :blink:

Keeping in view the above Only one thing i can say.....Surrender yr Pak Nationality.U dont deserve to be called a Pakistani n yes im Judging u as a Pakistani who is a Pakistani native n loves his country no matter what it is its still ours no body tells u get out Muslims or abuses us of being a Pakistani.:coffee:

Surrender my Pak nationality? You cant surrender nationality it is who you are! Shows your narrow mindedness at its max!

As for judging me....Who the heck are you to judge me? When you see problems you close your eyes and YELL at other people that they are not doing anything about it when you yourself have not done anything either! I am telling you of difficulties a simple person faces and you are going on and on about your own topic....shows how much tolerance you have

People stop u from wearing jeans here is because this is a Muslim Country!!!!! as u people come from non muslim countries so yr knowledge about Islam still remains very limited.this yr post's this particular section says same.

Har cheez ki hadd hoti hai aap nay bewaqoofoun + jahiloun ki hadd par ker di hai!

There are MUSLIMS and then there are those who call culture a religion!

ALLAH forbid ANYONE from calling another man anything...AS IT IS SAID IN THE QURAN NO ONE knows what is in the hearts of men EXCEPT ALLAH....are you trying to play GOD?

This just showed how much you know about religion! NO WHERE IN ISLAM DOES IT TALK ABOUT JEANS! As long as I am covered from head to toe, as long as I have loose clothing as long as I do not depict the other gender, as long as I do not wear another religion's symbol as long as I do not attract attention I AM following ALLH's orders in par with the Quran....aap batao konsi ayat quote keray ho about jeans? Apart from skinny and tight jeans BAGGY jeans, normal jeans, bf style jeans and also flare jeans are also present! WHICH ALL are in par with Hijab

Hijab is not locking your women in the house nor is it cover her up sooo much while you ankhian phar kay doosroun ki kuriyan!! Nor is Hijab apposing new ideas!

Jeans FOR YOUR INFORMATION are way better than TANG PAJAMA which I already talked about in my previous post which you did not read ...

Its u who have came into our country not we have gone into yr country so its not logical to follow the same dress code or customs of west n expect to be opening our arms towards u.
Even nobody accepts us in west too if we follow same customs in west.

There you go splitting me with your you, me, us! Islamic dress code is what I have mentioned as long as I am covered according to the Quran....Not wear shalwar! In that case then You should wear the Arabic DRESS CODE as in your mind ONLY that is Islam while ALLAH and Prophet were making jokes telling you of an ISLAMIC attire and ALSO about HOW ISLAM IS NOT ONLY FOR THE ARABS but for AALAMEENNNNN!!!

I had a class fellow female from Punjab University, Lahore who had gone to Miami as a student exchange program in 2009 her tenure in US was of at-least 4 years, She came back with in first 4 months. First she didnt came to the University or she used to leave her home, then from a common friend i came to know that how she Also got a ''Cultural Shock'' as she struggled to get into those Western Clothes the jeans etc etc and one day around Maghrib she had gone outside to buy some things from store near by her hostel n she was wearing Shalwar Kameez and then HOW a bunch of American Pigs tried to moles her n abused her of being a Muslim n covering her self by dupatta. they asked her to Strip that!! on her refusal..........
they had literally torn her dress, for good amount of time they were playing with her body, two of them raped her.... She was saved by the owner of that Store who was passing by on his way to his store. He was an Afghani n knew her as she used to come to his store.
they had involved police into this matter but those Americans were never found and this is the Story of Miami City in Florida State Of United States of America..... yr western Country.
And u talkink about just some male staring u in our society.:rofl:

Well, if it is true am sorry to hear but your story is incoherent...1st you said about jeans then about shalwar kameez....

Are you trying to tell me I AM PERFECTLY SAFE from Pakistani lafangay when I wear a see through shalwar kameez with tang pajama and the sleeves have become short if not none existent!

Regarding that Marriage drama u had told me i know a story from Lutton.:lol:
What the heck is that?

A girl was married with a pakistani who lived in Pak in his whole life. Yr British Gov didnt issue him visa even after 4 years of his marriage. On the other hand his British wife was studying in a university.
and this makes what sense to the topic?

in 2012 in the Month of November She took divorce for no real reason just excuse like he is a jahil on the other hand the man was MBA from well known university of Isalmabad n they husband n wife were cousins too.

Am sorry about this too...But to tell you the truth the desi men fresh from S.Aisa are we over or BACKWARD!

If you want to start a contest about who got abused I can name MANY women from the West who married desi men and ended up in a divorce because their desi men couldn't stand their western wives talking to men while the desi men go out every night with friends!

Or how the desi men beat their wives which mind you is AGAINST Western laws and even AGAINST ISLAMIC laws where unfortunately Pakistan punishes the women instead of protecting them!

Later on from other relatives of his family residing in Manchester told them that she had came to Manchester of some course and their she meet a Hindu Guy from India and rest u can imagine.
Well, from 1 woman you can not conclude anything and families are like that! They will say anything bad about the woman just to show their son is innocent and is an angel who fell from heaven!

All this had Happened in the first year of their marriage n she continued her secret affair with him for next 3 years then she took divorce just recently n in November and now wants to marry him and settle in india as that guy is in British for just a study visa. In January last month, when one of his(Pakistani's) relatives had visited islamabad from Manchester he told this story to his family.
And do u know who that Guy is??
He is my Best Friend, Hammad.

Like you said there is 2 sides to a coin! I know a number of women who were married for their passport and then divorced once the man got the passport. I also know a whole family of women who got married with DESI MEN and brought them to UK only to be abused and 1 ended up in the hospital because she tried to calm her husband who had been fed rubbish stories by his mother and sister that his wife is useless and ugly and he should leave her now he has the passport!
Same girl didnt divorce....said he is her husband...SAME GIRL WHO WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN UK....

I had no intention to share these bitter stories here but yr recent post had forced me to share them.
and the purpose to share was this that u learn the other side of picture too what we native Pakistanis go to west What type of Cultural Shock we get n it is most painfull too as we r alone in foreign land. When u people come in our country at-least u come with yr parents or visit yr relatives here. yr not left totally alone here for months n years.

Like u have yr cousins example i also have some of the even bitter stories of west.
But i dont generalize people or nations on the individual acts n expect the same from u too.....Yr cousin's case ws most unfortunate but by just that one incident u cant say everybody will face n is faces same.

Rest of yr post is laughable at its best.

same goes for yours! Only yours is racist!

@Talon no serious discussion yaar and avoid such long essays :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom