What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
this pics reflects @Mani2020's current situation

oye what happened to your name mirzay :what:

Thanks Mani, finally atleast someone realized that i am a joker ,rather even worst than a joker an idiot, stupid, zalil person. everyone call me whatever you want . :)

:eek: yeh kya hogaya tujhe itna sach woh bhi eik sath :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know what to say to u.

i have been living in this very country for 31 years of my life and none of such things have ever happened to me nor i have heard of anyone with such stories.
And im not from a rich family myself. That Ph D im doing is only by doing a side business that Advertisement agency i run other then that i cant afford it nor my family can afford the expenses of my Ph D.

Still again u said a lot n u compare yr West with our Thirds world's poor country.
Nothing is perfect we have to hard work to make it so.

then u say ''Pakistanis are incapable of accepting a difference'' when i had read this i was like u r also one of same n u were born in this very country too. Now when problems come how easily u make yrself separate from us.:tup:

Then u said ''I do not like the way people look at my parents as though they are ATM machines!
I do not like the way people ridicule us when we give them A DIFFERENT OPINION!'''

We in Pak feel exactly same about u people, the europeans. U project yrselves as an ATM machine when u come in our country as u buy a lot of properties n then build luxurious residencies over them just to project yrselves as rich people/better then others financially at-least. So if then people take u with same manner then u start yr long list of complains like u did in yr post.

Then u say ''.I am afraid of the people! I get culture shock when I go there!''

actually admit it u dont want to as there can be always other side of the story as how people of Pakistan think when they c u their same relatives with this kind of attitude.
I can bet u THEY GET A EVEN BIGGER SHOCK THEN U GET!!!!

Yr a student of those rich universities Cambridge etc etc so its obvious that why will u EVEN IMAGINE to give yr services to a Third world Country who needs u n whom u once used to be a part of!!!

But yr not anymore yr a european now, so how stupid of me for even suggesting u that.:D

Sorry My Bad!!!.:enjoy:

:rofl: :rofl:

Abey KAMINEY @Mani2020 :rofl:

Uss trick pey sirf mera haq hai.............:rofl:

Tujhey toh me, Copyright Infringement key liye webby key COURT ley jaunga :lol:

hey :wave: :wave:

images

@Umair Nawaz
I dont think you will understand so leave it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom