What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nai fellowship is like a scholarship but a little more prestigious and its research related

So what will u do after completing studies.

I suggest u to Come to Pak n give yr services to yr own country.

@Umair Nawaz please do not quote me...I am going to change my post! I do not like to publicize Pak's problems...But I do acknowledge them!
@Umair Nawaz have you read? If yes, I am going to change it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think much about it. Have you seen the movie "Hunger Games"? Similarly, women have been subjecting their husbands, fiances, lovers with "Blame Games" since the modern day homo-sapiens separated from rest of the genetic gang.

Don't act naive, you are also a woman. :rofl:

@Hyperion what blame was @Aeronaut talking about? :what:

Hello "Maha-Mukhiya-Mantri" Naswaree. Jai ho mantri jee kee! :D

HELLO, Naswar ki lat sey pareshan logooo......................:wave:

Don't think much about it. Have you seen the movie "Hunger Games"? Similarly, women have been subjecting their husbands, fiances, lovers with "Blame Games" since the modern day homo-sapiens separated from rest of the genetic gang.

Don't act naive, you are also a woman. :rofl:

Yes I have seen hunger games, mind you I did not like the concept of the movie! Aqalmandoun kay liyea nishanian hain par aqalmand is duniya mein qum hain jo samajh tay nai!

BTW @Hyperion THE ONLY blame game I PLAY is when I see someone is not sincere or loyal to me :cray:

hi @arp2041

@Talon
So in simple words u dont want to give yr services to Pakistan.
Nothing comes in yr jhooly even in the Great Europe itself.
Im also doing PhD not lot of people believe me when i say but its true n i intent to give my services to my own country where i was born. I feel it needs me n people of the caliber of education that i n u r getting.
If we will keep on complaining about small things then nothing will change. If people like u n me will not give our potentials to our own land then who else will give?

I dont expect any european to study there n then come here to give his services here, its only us the people of Pak.

If we only look things with a single vision then in that case even Western World is not perfect either in my view.
Now a days people seem to be a victim of idealism as everything should be pitch perfect but the reality is its NOT anywhere in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom