What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes BSc is a good start. Try science subjects / economics, whatever interests you. Have you considered economics / engineering / medicine?

I didnt wanted to go to medicine And considered Economics but then Opted for BBA! But after BBA i will do MBA, wouldnt that be good?

Ok, in such a case, go for economics first. That will give you good general base, then go for an MBA in finance or whatever you want. BBA is way too focussed and useless.

I didnt wanted to go to medicine And considered Economics but then Opted for BBA! But after BBA i will do MBA, wouldnt that be good?

@Hyperion
Takht-e-Naswar kay Tharkion!
pakistan-long-march-isb-ap-670.jpg

Awam uth chuki hay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, in such a case, go for economics first. That will give you good general base, then go for and MBA in finance or whatever you want. BBA is way too focussed and useless.

OK i will consider your advice After all you are a master! :)

Ok, in such a case, go for economics first. That will give you good general base, then go for and MBA in finance or whatever you want. BBA is way too focussed and useless.

But @Hyperion my brother said to me that do something else because MBA ka woh scope nhi raha and my czn got 4 CPGA in MBA finance but she is still unemployed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom