What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islam and science mein logon ko lagwab karne ka irada hae bhai ka??:D(JK)

Yarr frankly there was a video of Mr.Zakir Naik on this topic.That can help you.Find that from somewhere.

I'm not asking to pin your belief on him.But since he's doctor as well. He was brief and concise to the extent beginners can understand.Prof.Keith Moore's reference were there in the video.

Google it out.
I agree with @Talon that the knowledge of fundamental biology is a must to get the gist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam and science mein logon ko lagwab karne ka irada hae bhai ka??:D(JK)

Yarr frankly there was a video of Mr.Zakir Naik on this topic.That can help you.Find that from somewhere.

I'm not asking to pin your belief on him.But since he's doctor as well. He was brief and concise to the extent beginners can understand.Prof.Keith Moore's reference were there in the video.

Google it out.
I agree with @Talon that the knowledge of fundamental biology is a must to get the gist.
@S.U.R.B. heck I had a sucky developmental bio lecturer! 1 was a prof who was full of himself and another was a new phd holder who expected mr. self importance to have taught us something and just went on and on about some genes activating stuff to form the embryo! :blink:

@JonAsad there was an ulterior motive for what i did tonight
:cheers:
il explain on my Fb or gmail! U can take from a.rafay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom