What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon u like bollywood comedy movies?? have u seen hera pheri??

one of the best comedy movie ever i think :)

YESH!!! :rofl:

Mother of all new comedies!

Watched it ages ago! Me and my friend rented it and watched it and we were really :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay
i want her to kill me!
jessica_marais_(2).jpg

Phir to tumhe south Indian movies try karni chahiye .
Try searching for Rajnikanths action scenes in youtube
He defies all laws of Physics :D

@Akash A. I kinda hate him...He keeps flying about and even those who get hit by him stay in the air too long! :blink:

I like the villain in Singham and wanted! LOLZZZZZ!!

Hello People ! :wave:
@Marshmallow : Which flavor of Pizza Hut is the best one to serve to a few people all of whom may not have the same taste preference ? :what:

go wid Tikka or Fajita wid stuffed crust n extra cheeze n chooze da veges like peppers n onions u want as toppin coz som ppl dun like tomastoes n olives ,ppl like thez ones mostly

my trip which was planned tomarrow is cancelled...
em on fireeeee....:(:cry:

you stole my idea for her.....
well u r extremely right..
well agar golipn walu deekhni hain to Pakistani deekhna...
aik gun say 2000+ golian without loading..
vilan thappar say marray ga or hero 200+ golian kha kay bi end main uth gaey ga..:rofl:
@Gentelman I hate PAKISTANI movies! Pakistani dramay and Indian movies! Kichri achi reh ti hai! Everyone has their own good points :D

I got mine at 14 or 15 when I started the O'levels; it was a brand new Nokia 2100 - A beauty ! :smitten:

hate you! :angry:

then u must be a die hard fan of rohit shetty films-comedy+action :meeting:

@45'22' I dont care who directed or produced it...I just watch the movie if its worth laughing at :D

Hi people!

go wid Tikka or Fajita wid stuffed crust n extra cheeze n chooze da veges like peppers n onions u want as toppin coz som ppl dun like tomastoes n olives ,ppl like thez ones mostly

Mein ne Super Supreme order kar diyaa haii with Stuffed Crust Cheese - Wohiii subb mein se sahinn luggg rahaa thaaa ! :undecided:

@Akash A. I kinda hate him...He keeps flying about and even those who get hit by him stay in the air too long! :blink:

I like the villain in Singham and wanted! LOLZZZZZ!!

Yes that fatty boy . He is a masterpeice . M a huuuuge fan of his . He also acted in Dabangg 2

220px-Prakashraj_Bhung.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom