Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of games i am more into web based strategy games-
Currently i m a deeply involved in CnC Tiberium Alliances-

You are quite mature for your age-:tup:-
That amount of maturiy and awareness came to me after 25-:angel:-

44 and 6 mahenay-

Awareness Was god gifted to me! I knew nothing when i was in Pakistan! we came here when i was 9, i studied in all English medium school, Met people of different countries and knew about them.This doesnt meant i knew nothing about Pakistan but i studied more about Pakistan here, Its Geography, history, Politics, culture! and problems!

@hinduguy i wish only they were the ones! :suicide:
Yarr, its part of growing up... jobless young male suffers much worse..

Awareness Was god gifted to me! I knew nothing when i was in Pakistan! we came here when i was 9, i studied in all English medium school, Met people of different countries and knew about them.This doesnt meant i knew nothing about Pakistan but i studied more about Pakistan here, Its Geography, history, Politics, culture! and problems!
are other SA people awsome like you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking of games i am more into web based strategy games-
Currently i m a deeply involved in CnC Tiberium Alliances-

wanna play a war game in online with group ? try war commander game in facebook, under my command ( i am leader ) about 15,000 people playing :D

@Talon aapi one of the reasons i asked ur email was that i dont want u to get lost in cyberspace!
:suicide:
i just wish we meet someday either in this life or the other!
Thanks aapi for being nice or else i was a gonner :suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
many indians, pakistanis, west countries' people, middle east people under my command :D

During my times the only source of info were books- magazines- newspapers- libraries- it was expensive to be up to date-
The young gen is lucky with the current evolution of free world wide web- digital libraries-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom